Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Black screen before "loading"
You know the black screen with a loading cursor that appears before the maxis credits? Well that just loads there for at least 30 min (thats how much i waited before i closed it). It used to be like that sometimes but then i just restart my computer and then it loads like 5 sec and works normally. But it went to extreme today when i downloaded three kid bedroom sets from tsr which is made by safe creators and since then the game became unplayable. I tried to uninstall everything from that set which is hard because i have to browse it in s3 launcher with other billion cc and i think i deleted everything fron that set. But since this was happening before i would like to hear some of your advices on how to stop this? My game has the lastest patch and wa,late night,generations,pets and seasons.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:35 PM
Go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saved sims. In this folder, is there a file named downloadedsims.index ? If yes, delete it. This helped for some people.