Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 11:28 AM
I am not sure if my lot will be ready in time for the theme. Will do my best
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:34 PM
Don't feel bad. I know mine won't be ready. I just want to actually finish it. lol

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:36 PM
You never know, there's still over a month to go

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#79 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:06 PM
My season lot set will be uploaded at sometime in the future but right now I am too busy with rl and not feeling like doing difficult builds. That's why I did the star recolours instead, so maybe you guys can think of something else to do. This is about the broadest theme we could have, anything holiday/celebration or season related will pass.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#80 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 11:42 PM
I have also started with a rather complicated lot and I don't want to rush it. And my concentration is not what it should be.

All because of my lovely daughter, who discovered 3 months ago that she is 6 months pregnant (and still does not look it), but the doctor can't say for sure because the pregnancy is so advanced; the grandchild can decide to enter the world at any moment now - a boy who weighs 8 pounds already - I am packing and getting ready to go to them in December (taking my dog and my computer too).
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#81 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 11:57 PM
Aww, congratulations Petro. I take it this will be your first grand baby?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#82 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 12:31 AM
Thank you, Jo - indeed, and he will probably be the only one
Mad Poster
#83 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:43 PM
And the first member of the next generation has arrived early this morning - making me feel a bit like Dora Ottomas (I think I want 5 more ) - healhty, 9 pounds boy and this granny is going to teach him how to play sims 2

I will be busy, but will try not to disappear. If I do, I love you all and I will be back again.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#84 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
And the first member of the next generation has arrived early this morning

Yay!

Congratulations @Justpetro :lovestruc :lovestruc

Don't forget, Goopy is a great name for a boy.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 7:48 PM
Thank you, @simsample

I will have to study the rights of a grandmother - perhaps I will just call him Goopy anyway!
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:53 AM
And the first member of the next generation has arrived early this morning - making me feel a bit like Dora Ottomas (I think I want 5 more ) - healhty, 9 pounds boy and this granny is going to teach him how to play sims 2

I will be busy, but will try not to disappear. If I do, I love you all and I will be back again.

Awww, congrats to the family on the new member! :lovestruc I think you have some good Grandmother goals for wanting to teach the wonders of Sims 2.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#87 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:02 AM
Congratulations to you and your family @Justpetro !!!
Link Ninja
#88 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:48 AM
Congrats @justpetro ! I hope you can find time to manage the fermented juice bar during contests but if not I'm sure someone can step up.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#89 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:01 AM
Congratulations petro.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#90 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:05 AM
Thank you, all of you

The card's lovely, Jo - I appreciate it

I am sure I will be there for fermented fruit juice bar tendering. If I can't be there, Goldenbtrfly is extremely competent
Mad Poster
#91 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:26 AM
Help. I'm trying to put this Christmas Tree on a walk throughable block and it keeps doing this. The block doesn't work either. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Screenshots
Theorist
#92 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:02 PM
Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy your visit! (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#93 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:44 PM
ugg I hate it when things like that happen. Maybe try with moveobjects or snap on or maybe on an OMSP?

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:54 AM

Congratulations! - I have the 5, and one more due in the Spring. Six is a good number. ;-)
Mad Poster
#95 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 12:47 PM
Thank you, I appreciate you all I am almost packed and ready to go, but I will do my best to pop in once I have unpacked the pc on the other side.

Sorry if I have derailed the thread a bit, but - I am celebrating

Sim babies with hair?

I am soon going to pack up the pc (cry....) - but I look forward to download everything you make
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#96 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Help. I'm trying to put this Christmas Tree on a walk throughable block and it keeps doing this. The block doesn't work either. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I often use walk thru blocks in my game and there are some items that cannot be place on a walk thru block; 4-tile objects on a single-tile walk thru block are one of those things.
Page 4 of 4