Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 4:18 AM
Default Help with translation
Hey! Well, my english is not great enough honestly. But I've made a career and translated it to english as I could. I guess it's quite understandable, but not really good :D
So I'm looking for someone who got a few time to look at that and help me to make descriptions more correct.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 8:27 AM
Translating from what language? Or are you just looking for someone to proofread your English, which is quite good overall?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Translating from what language? Or are you just looking for someone to proofread your English, which is quite good overall?

Second I guess, it should be enough if someone just speak english everyday. There might be some grammatical troubles, but should be quite understandable I hope.
And original is russian, if you interesting
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 7:59 AM
If you want, send me the text and I will take a look at it for you. My guess is that it will not need much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
If you want, send me the text and I will take a look at it for you. My guess is that it will not need much.

Oh thanks, I'll send it in pm
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:38 AM
Got it and I will take a look in the next few days, but from what I saw so far it looks quite well done.