Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 10:52 AM
Default Base Game Photography Questions
I see that Photography skill was added into the base game in a patch a while ago, I have just a couple of questions regarding it. The only EPs I own are Cats & Dogs and Get Together.
  1. Can unplayed Sims use cameras autonomously?
  2. Is there a base game photo studio? I know that there's one with GTW but I wasn't sure if they had one for base game. I didn't see one in build mode but I could be missing it in the list.
  3. If there ISN'T one, if I were to possibly download a CC one, would it work?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 12:27 PM
According to the tuning, not counting selfie; photography related autonomous actions are disabled by default. They can be enabled through modding the tuning files but I am not sure how much balance is needed to make sure that they don't just take photos all the time (like how the sims loves to read non-stop thanks to latest broken EA patch). Or if it will work at all.

There is no photo studio for base game as far as I know and most if not all CC photo studio mod requires functions from Get to Work. Then again, I could be wrong.