Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:09 AM
Default Favorite Sim?
Which premade Sim in the Sims 4 is your favorite? You can have more than one!

My favorites personally are Bella Goth and Bob Pancakes
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:50 AM
The Goths. I can universally say throughout the entire series, The Goth Family is interesting to observe.

Ever since Bella's disappearance in TS2, which takes place years after TS1 and her life and Mortimer's as children in TS3, which takes place years before TS1, the alternate time line of TS4 has me saying "Oh, there you are, Bella!"

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:55 AM
Agreed, the Goths. I want Mortimer and I want to be Bella. Well, minus the kids, but since I can't be Bella, I love them, too. And you gotta love that aesthetic.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th May 2018 at 5:53 AM
I kind of like Candy and Yuki Behr don't know really why but I like them, also the Goths.
Scholar
#5 Old 10th May 2018 at 7:05 AM
Never really played The Goths in any sims game, but had taken a good interest in many of the Winderburg premades, and also the Brant and Brent that come from C&D, don't exactly a particular favourite, but played Gunther Munch very well, so well he outlived his two younger brothers, and tragically he lost his mother eventually too.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th May 2018 at 11:15 AM
I never play premades, but I really enjoy seeing Zoe Patel and Morgan Fyres around town, especially when I end up in an active career with one of them.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:32 PM
Mayor Whiskers

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
Mayor Whiskers

Is this a Sim you made or a Sim from another game? Because I want to know which PREMADE Sim from the Sims 4 you like
Forum Resident
#9 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsaiahTSE
Is this a Sim you made or a Sim from another game? Because I want to know which PREMADE Sim from the Sims 4 you like

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mayor_Whiskers

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:36 PM
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mayor_Whiskers

Oh. That's valid too!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsaiahTSE
Oh. That's valid too!

Hooray!!

Scholar
#12 Old 10th May 2018 at 4:55 PM
Probably Jade Rosa as she became the spouse for my favorite sim and I've been playing her forever.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th May 2018 at 9:22 PM
My Blade Runner Roy Batty sim is my fave sim, also I made my George Michael Sim look really good.! I also have many celebrity sims I love too!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th May 2018 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
My Blade Runner Roy Batty sim is my fave sim, also I made my George Michael Sim look really good.! I also have many celebrity sims I love too!

I'm asking for favorite Premade Sims
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th May 2018 at 9:41 PM
Mayor Whiskers

/thread
Mad Poster
#16 Old 10th May 2018 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperCoolRachael
Agreed, the Goths. I want Mortimer and I want to be Bella. Well, minus the kids, but since I can't be Bella, I love them, too. And you gotta love that aesthetic.

The aesthetics remind me of Addams Family trying to pass for normal, save for the graveyard on their property in TS1.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:40 PM
I like playing Don Lothario and J Huntington III in TS4 the most. I've spent a lot of time with them and they are interesting to watch. They're very similar. They share the active and noncommittal traits, but watching them in my game J was more of a family man at least at first lol. I don't know if it's because Don also has the Romantic trait or what, but yeah very interesting to observe.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th May 2018 at 4:31 PM
Another vote for Mayor Whiskers. I can never avoid adopting him in my saves.