Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 6:44 PM
Default Tivoli Plantation
Anyone know WCIF this lovely set in ICad's wood colors? Not finding too many recolors of the set, and have it in Michele's lovely MALM colors, but would really love the ICad colors. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 11:29 PM
I think someone moved this while I was replying Do you have a picture at all?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I think someone moved this while I was replying Do you have a picture at all?

What do you need a picture of please? The Tivoli set by Blakeboy is here at MTS....
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 12:36 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
This is iCad page here
http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=0&u=3003898

This is his Journal page
https://icads-sims.livejournal.com/

Thanks so much for the info, but I already have those pages bookmarked. I am specifically looking for the Tivoli set in her colors. She has not done this set, thar I can find. I hope I don't sound rude as I certainly do not wish to be -- I am grateful for the help I find here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by altanna
What do you need a picture of please? The Tivoli set by Blakeboy is here at MTS....

I don't necessarily remember the name of every set ever uploaded here, we have hundreds. A link or a picture to it would help people know what you are looking for and make it easier for them to help you. Now that you included a name 'Blakeboy' I have a slightly better idea. The more information you give, the more likely someone will be able to help you.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#7 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:34 AM
The original Tivoli Plantation set can be found HERE.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I don't necessarily remember the name of every set ever uploaded here, we have hundreds. A link or a picture to it would help people know what you are looking for and make it easier for them to help you. Now that you included a name 'Blakeboy' I have a slightly better idea. The more information you give, the more likely someone will be able to help you.

My sincere apologies. And thanks to Michele for posting a picture.
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by altanna
Thanks so much for the info, but I already have those pages bookmarked. I am specifically looking for the Tivoli set in her colors. She has not done this set, thar I can find. I hope I don't sound rude as I certainly do not wish to be -- I am grateful for the help I find here.

You are not rude. It's ok. I like iCad's wood colors too. They are the best. I use them a lot in my game. The set is really nice and plan to add it to my game too. So it's helpful to all in the community when people want to find stuff.