Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 6:31 PM
Default My lots do not Appear in Download and Lots/Housing section
Hi !

I just have a little question, when I go to the Sims 4 [Download] General Section and [Lots/Housing] Section, my 2 lots are nowhere ?
Why can't I see them?

Thank you for your reply!

Caradriel
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 6:39 PM
Double check to see if you are browsing on compatible mode. People can upload content that requires expansion packs that they've not ticked as owned on their profile so compatible mode will then filter it out.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 6:50 PM
I have noticed this issue before and asked someone why that was on some Sims 3 uploads. I think when you are logged in- your games owned list in your profile determines what you see in download sections. I am able to see 3 of your lots in the download section. I believe if you are logged out you may be able to see these in the download section.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 1:07 AM
Finally they appeared in their sections!
Thank you for your reply.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 6:52 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered

Hi,

I have the same problem again, the house does not appear in the Sims 4 [Download] General Section and [Lots/Housing]
This concern my last shared lot : http://modthesims.info/d/632596/mod...home-no-cc.html

Thank you for your reply!

Caradriel
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 9:40 AM
Hi there,

As heaven pointed out, this is not really a problem - it's simply that by default, most people who are logged in browse the site in "Compatible" mode, which shows only downloads that match the EPs and SPs you have configured in your profile. Since the Lot in question has Island Living as an EP, but you don't in your profile, then it wont show up.

You can fix this 2 ways:

1. Always make sure your profile is up to date with the games (You can do this by clicking the user icon in the top right of the site, then selecting "Edit Profile", and then scrolling down till you find the Sims 4 games section. Tick all the ones you have.
2. Alternatively, use the filters on the download view (or this link http://modthesims.info/browse.php?g...ct=4&showType=1 ) to switch the download view into "All Downloads" mode. Note that in this mode, the compatible option is disabled, thus, you'll see things that use EPs/SPs that you may not actually own.

Regards.
T.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 12:51 PM
Thank you very much for all these details!
I checked my account and I forgot to check the box for the Island Living pack...
Sorry for the inconvenience