Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 2:37 AM
Default Picked and Featured downloads
Hello guys.

I was just wondering here: is there any kind of requirements I need to accomplish to have a picked/featured download here at MTS? Like a list of things a build need to have to be picked?

I mean, do I need to make a certain amount of points to achieve them or are they randomly given by the moderators?

I didn't find a specific topic to ask this or explaining it.

Thanks!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 3:13 AM
MTS2:Creator Guidelines/Featured Content Criteria.

Uploads are given stars by a secret algorithm divined from the heavens. When a star falls from the sky, it lands on an upload. There is a large crater and many dinosaurs are killed as a result.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
MTS2:Creator Guidelines/Featured Content Criteria.

Uploads are given stars by a secret algorithm divined from the heavens. When a star falls from the sky, it lands on an upload. There is a large crater and many dinosaurs are killed as a result.

HAHAHA, got it! Thanks for answering.

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 4:51 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered