Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 3:45 PM
Default I cannot edit my old account and write on the forum with it.
What is it that makes me unable to edit my old profile and write on the forum with it? I did not make any settings. Maybe it's because of spam (although I myself do not spam anywhere)?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You have not confirmed your email address so the account is not registered.

Do you mean the mailing address on my old account? Or on a new account?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 6:23 PM
I would imagine it is required for the account you can not edit. That is just a guess though.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 6:31 PM
Hi there,

Your original account has been reactivated. Turns out that because you originally used the MTS2BugMeNot account to register your old account, it thought you where a sockpuppet of that account (which technically was true, but doesn't make sense), so it set your usergroup to a specific one.

I've fixed the issue and restored your original user account. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Regards,
T.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 6:32 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hi there,

Your original account has been reactivated. Turns out that because you originally used the MTS2BugMeNot account to register your old account, it thought you where a sockpuppet of that account (which technically was true, but doesn't make sense), so it set your usergroup to a specific one.

I've fixed the issue and restored your original user account. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Regards,
T.

Thanks!