Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 9:40 PM Last edited by stephiebaby : 19th Oct 2019 at 2:03 AM.
Default ModYourPanties site not recognizing me :( (SOLVED)
Hello

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I apologize if it isn't. I didn't see anywhere else this would be most appropriate.

So. Like the title suggested, I can't get ModYourPanties to recognize me. I wanted to upload some photos and was looking into starting a new story- but I can't login. It says, "Welcome Anonymous User" .. and nothing happens when I click "login"

I am able to login and out of ModTheSims just fine, with no issues.

Any advice and suggestions are most welcome. I'm unsure if it might be cache data or cookies. I haven't tried anything other than just logging in and out of ModTheSims - (no sense in going on a wild goose chase trying to guess what it might be, in the event that someone here actually knows

Is ModYourPanties no longer the site to use to upload photos here? (It has been some time since I was looking into this)

Thank you so much
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 10:20 PM
This is the "Mod The Sims" site. You upload your pictures for stories when you post a new thread. The story threads are moderated and must conform to guidelines http://www.modthesims.info/announce...ouncementid=161 The area where you see to upload pictures looks like this:
Screenshots
Site Helper
#3 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 1:35 AM
My completely personal guess is that the MYP site itself is being maintained due to all the creators who hosted the images for their uploads on it, (since it would seem to be a real bear to go through and attach them all directly now) but it has been phased out for any future image hosting. (At least, I can't sign in with my MTS account, either. I just tried.) But as facisthater said, you can attach decent-sized images directly into any post now.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 2:02 AM
Oh wow! That's fantastic news! I wasn't aware of this change! Thank you both so much! <3
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 5:32 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered