Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 9:12 PM Last edited by IvaIn : 21st Dec 2023 at 8:18 AM.
Default North Bend
Hello! I wanted to try to play in this world, but utility poles from Boroughsburg are required, because of them I have to add a combined file (PotatoBalladSims_Boroughsburg_WorldContent) of almost 80 MB to the mods folder, which contains overrides unnecessary for this world (such as a train, taxi repainting, etc.) . I tried to select all the power lines and utility poles files separately using s3oc, but it doesn’t work, they are not displayed in the game. Maybe someone else plays and has the necessary files separately? PS: written using Google translator, sorry
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2024 at 11:11 AM
Default Did it get resolved?
Quote: Originally posted by IvaIn
Hello! I wanted to try to play in this world, but utility poles from Boroughsburg are required, because of them I have to add a combined file (PotatoBalladSims_Boroughsburg_WorldContent) of almost 80 MB to the mods folder, which contains overrides unnecessary for this world (such as a train, taxi repainting, etc.) . I tried to select all the power lines and utility poles files separately using s3oc, but it doesn’t work, they are not displayed in the game. Maybe someone else plays and has the necessary files separately? PS: written using Google translator, sorry

Hi! Did you ever figure this out? Im also intreseted but have the same dilemma as you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2024 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Asey
Hi! Did you ever figure this out? Im also intreseted but have the same dilemma as you!

No, unfortunately. I found one or two other worlds with the same requirements, and they also suggested a merged package file. I believe these files cannot be found separately...