Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 3:46 PM
I still want that Making Magic spell that allowed you to turn Pets into Sims (and a Sim to Pet spell would be fun too, actually) That would probably be buggy and impossible to do in Sims 2 but it would be oodles and oodles of fun (Just imagine the family trees )
And a spell that could turn Elders into Adults (and maybe the reverse here too, for Evil-aligned witches) and spells that could alter a Sim's character (or have those potions expanded beyond 10/0 niceness ones)

Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
You have to reach a high enough magic skill then you can make it with a cauldron.

Though sadly neutral witches/warlocks don't get thrones
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 4:20 PM
I have a mod that makes my witches be able to access all the spells, so I've never bothered with the cauldrons. I'm going to have to play with that. **skips off happily to do so***

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 11:45 PM
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Well this thread sure came back to life! This is a real surprise :D

Oh yeah, I figured, "What the heck? Why not post here and see what happens?" I figured I could at least get connected again.

I think the closest thing I've seen to the idea of crafting transforming potions was some of the stuff on PandoraSims, but it's a bit lackluster, imo. (Since it's just spells, mostly.) My mind always reverts back to potions to get that effect. Unfortunately I'm not that great at code.

I'm the artistic weirdo next door!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 11:44 AM
Was kinda bored, so I sweep the whole house from the lot with sledgehammer tool and only left in the yard 3 dark thrones for my sister witches.
Page 2 of 2