Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 2:19 AM
Default Grim Reaper Skin?
Hi everyone! Apologies in advance if this has already been asked, or if this isn't the best place to post. I didn't find anything with any searches, but it's very possible I could have missed something.

Lately I've been playing with some gothic Sims, and I've been thinking that it would be great for story purposes if they could have babies with the Grim Reaper that have his skintone. But I've used mods to impregnate them with him several times, and all of the babies have turned out with normal skin. Which got me to wondering, has anybody ever been able to extract his skin and upload it as a normal skin that's available in CAS and can be passed on to offspring? Or are there any mods that unlock it for that use? If not, where would be the best place to ask for/suggest it? I'm sure I'm not the only dark soul out there who has wanted this for a long time.

Thank you all for your time!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 12:47 PM
It's not a skin per se, only a color ramp: https://mega.nz/#!6MFQVIRT!66Qg7yNw...yJN3qLkn92Y-ZS8
Since it's just a color ramp, it works on top of any default replacement skin you might have

Unfortunately, I have no clue who made it.
Screenshots

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 4:29 PM
Thank you!!! That's even better than the actual reaper skin itself.