Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 7:03 PM
Default Extract household
Hi, is there any tool/mod that let me extract all the households at once from the save file to the tray/library. Doing one by one on cas is to time demanding when you have all lots done. i have a +-300 pop. and i want to have them on another place if my save gets buged after a update.
Thanks
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:28 PM
Not all at once. https://luniversims.com/files/file/...-tray-importer/ your best bet to export and save backups.

Perhaps just merge your households to a max of 8 to lower the process time, but I wouldn't use MCCC to make the households much larger and merge that way, as your game may have issues re-importing them in that size.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 11:10 PM
Tried, but seems that it does not work that way, it is to manage the items that are already at the tray folder. Does not have any option to deal with save files.
My households are already 6 to 8 members, that is why i want to have a backup through another vehicle.
Thanks
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 12:02 AM
I couldn't find another way to do it without going into cas, which is totally weird
but why not backing up your save files instead?
(I would backup the whole sims 4 folder, that includes save files, mods, tray files and screenshots)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 4:44 AM
Oh i do that too, but some times a update or expansion can prevent you from loading a previous save file. It becames incompatible. It happened before. But if you have all households at the tray, you can just put them back in the map.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:35 PM
Yes, you are correct, that the sims need to be in the tray folder and not in the save. In addition, as you save them in the tray folder, they will have traits and the career/aspiration that you have played them with up to the point that you have added them to your tray file.

There is no bulk mod to save your sims.