Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 7:55 AM Last edited by Edorenel : 17th Aug 2018 at 4:21 AM. Reason: This WCIF is solved.
[Solved] WCIF Simsl3gacies' BG and LN Rabbit Hole Rugs?
I've searched all over the Internet only to find broken links. The most recent link I managed to find ("Rabbit Hole Rugs for Base Game and Late Night by Jynx " by Jynx) is broken, leading to a page where I am guessing the content used to be. Nowadays, these rugs are unavailable under the Downloads section of Simsl3gacies' site.

I am in need of these BG and LN rabbit hole rugs for my creation of a small world! Does anyone know WCIF or download Jynx / Simsl3gacies' BG and LN rabbit hole rugs?

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 5:55 AM
Misty is active on The Sims Asylum now, free registration and login required to see anything. Look under Impatient Creators for Simsl3gacies. I don't think she's brought all of her content over yet, but some of it is there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 4:20 AM
Ahh! Why, thank you Nitromon and Igazor! Most helpful.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman