Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:10 PM
Finnian recently called Gabriel up. Pacifier-Train-minus relationship.
"You had a baby?....THREE babies??....Bro, if I were Genesis I'd be on the next train outta town!....Whaddaya mean that's not funny?"

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 2:09 AM
I was playing Malcolm Landgrab today. He is alone at the moment, and I told him to make his bed. First he looked up at me and gave me that "why me?" look. Then he turned back to make the bed and a thought bubble of money came up... "I don't know why I have to make the bed, I'm rich!! What kind of evil god makes a rich guy make a bed!?!?!"
Forum Resident
#78 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM
Natasha Una: ladybird.
Pascal Curious: ladybird, fish.
N: fish, new member of family.
P: bird.

I took this as:
N: I wonder if we could get a ladybird den!
P: Good idea! Actually, why don't we get a fish?
N: A fish is a great idea for a pet! I'm sure Seren (alien daughter) would love a new addition to the family!
P: Or maybe even a bird!
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 1:10 AM
Today Nicole called her auntie Emma. The conversation was Jail bars-Squiggly line sign-Plane-Suitcase-New people-New people

I think she's saying she feels cooped up in her house, in this small town. She wants to get out and travel somewhere and meet new people.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Theorist
#80 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 3:12 AM
When playing chess I always hear a sim saying 'when is a wolf not a wolf?', I never hear the answer though . . . (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#81 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
When playing chess I always hear a sim saying 'when is a wolf not a wolf?', I never hear the answer though . . . (:

When is a door not a door? When it's ajar.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 4:23 AM
Mary Land calls Valentine Hart on the phone in a brand new Widespot.
Val: Baby!
plus-plus
Val: Baby!

So, uh, I guess you told him, Mary. Load the Lands. Now do you mind settling your mind on who you want to get engaged to? Because you can't get engaged to both your loves. Sorry.

And nope, after twenty-four hours, still wants to get engaged to both Val and Jr. Sigh.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 5:19 PM
Today when YA Nicole came home for Christmas, she and her teenage sister Theresa sat down to talk.
Nicole: Grow up
Theresa: Grow up, new people
Nicole: New people, time clock
Theresa: Time clock, blackboard
Nicole: No blackboard, woohoo

Nicole: Don't worry, Tessie. Growing up and heading to college is super easy!
Theresa: Well, I sure can't wait to meet all the new people there! (She's a Popularity sim)
Nicole: Yeah, hopefully you'll have the time for that.
Theresa: I guess I'll have to make time between classes.
Nicole: Classes? I was talking about between all the woohooing you'll get to do!

And then they talked about fashion for a while, and fine arts, and the big city.

Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 10:13 PM
Double post, but it's been quite a while, so...

This wasn't a conversation, either. It was a speech Keith was giving in front of the mirror. From the looks of it, it was a speech on gender equality!
Makeup-No dress-No cooking-Genie lamp-Money stack-Big money bag
"Women can choose whether or not to do things like wearing makeup. They don't have to wear dresses or cook for the family. They can be whatever they wish to be! They can go out and earn money for themselves. Heck, they can even be the family breadwinners!"
I do wonder why he was practicing this particular speech. It's not like anyone in Agnar Sound needs to hear it.

Forum Resident
#85 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 10:20 PM
Stella Roth told her family she was expecting a third child over breakfast. Then Xander told his sister promptly. I gave them all the required memories and I thought the whole thing was adorable.
Mad Poster
#86 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 3:59 PM
I have maxed a skill!
I have maxed a skill!
I have maxed a skill!
He really told every single sim he saw
(It is the first skill he maxed out, to be fair).
Forum Resident
#87 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 2:38 PM
I had Lucy Confess to Cheating on her wife, Candice (midgethetree mod, about a third of the way down this page) and it went well, so I had them Chat:

Candice: Dream date. New people. Peace.
Lucy: Peace.

So...was Candice saying "It's okay with me if we have an open marriage" or "Let's get a fresh start in our marriage"? Or something else? I'm leaning a certain way but would love your suggestions.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Page 4 of 4