Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 10:58 AM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 18th Sep 2017 at 3:23 PM.
*Sticky Request* Is Ultimate Collection still being given to simmer's hands?
I think it would really help out those to inform If they're still giving out UC pack to simmers who own any of The Sims 2 games (for spin-offs, like The Stories, don't apply right). With Ultimate Collect, you get all the expansion packs and stuff packs for FREE (If the condition I said above meets) ! Just leave a thread If they shipped you this pack or they didn't, so that others who are interesting in buying the game get to be the If the "get all for one purchase" discount is still available. My friend is considering getting it!

WHAT IS ULTIMATE COLLECTION (UC) ?
To put it short, it's a pack you get (see below how to do that) that includes all expansion packs and stuff packs for FREE If you have The Sims 2 or any of it's Expansion packs or Stuff packs (correct me If I'm wrong?). It's probably even possible to get from the advisor If you have other The Sims game, like how one mention that she/he got it from advisor by providing the require proof that they owned The Sims 3 and have few expansions for it.

HOW DO YOU GET IT?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 12:20 PM
They did for me! I didn't even have a copy of Sims 2! I had Sims 3 and 4 eps and I think that was why they gave it to me. They called me an "avid Sims fan". I'm so happy with it! This was about as recent as 3 weeks ago.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 12:52 PM
Can confirm. If you want to play it safe attach to the request a picture of a game's serial code and possibly a sheet of paper with the email you registered your Origin account. Then it's just a matter of being lucky.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 4:57 PM
Yes some of the help desk people are not very helpful so keep going back to get a new helper will do the trick.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 5:16 PM
Yep. I got it recently. Friendly reminder, though, that the UC will have securom included so you'll have to fix up your game to not use origin if you have had problems with it before. Unfortunately this means your hours won't be tracked. I hope the rep who gave me UC doesn't look down on me for getting it so late and then appearing to only have played it for three hours... lol.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 5:53 PM
@Joandsarah77 can you make this a sticky thread?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
can you make this a sticky thread?

I could not agree more. Yes please.
#support! or whateverthetrendmightbe.
Of course, I'd go with a more..catchy title such as..
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=599787

If the UC is still possible to get in 2017, making it a sticky could eventually make it possible in 2020 as well for all we know...if you know what I mean.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:26 PM
I'm just a pencil pushing office worker here I don't have power or privileges to sticky things. I asked for you -The higher ups do not think this is sticky worthy, sorry.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 6:15 PM
How about adding something about how to get the UC to HP's already-stickied thread about UC FAQs? Or to the FAQs themselves?

After all "What is the Ultimate Collection?" and "How do I get it?" must be two fairly frequently asked questions about it.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 3:02 PM
Great idea @AndrewGloria! I could actually change the this thread's to "What is UC (in short: Ultimate Collection and How do you get it" and add instrunctions.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 5:32 PM
Well, what text would you want to add?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:44 PM
Default Ultimate Collection
It is definitely possible to get the UC It is easier if you go through EA Help on Facebook
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConsoC
Can confirm. If you want to play it safe attach to the request a picture of a game's serial code and possibly a sheet of paper with the email you registered your Origin account. Then it's just a matter of being lucky.

Easier to do it on Facebook at EA help.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 2:06 PM
You can get SimCity 4 as well if you own a disc copy. My disc won't install on Windows 10.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 2:42 PM
Origin's accepted every code I've thrown at it. This is why I didn't use these online registering tools that came with every video game circa 2004.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )