Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Mesh conversion Teen Pirates and Ninjas

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 613 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 35,722 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Mar 2008 at 4:09 PM
Updated: 7th Sep 2008 at 7:52 AM
Info

I wanted to make my pirate and ninja families complete and converted basegame mesh afbodypirate and ambodypirate, and OFB mesh afbodyninja and ambodyninja for Male and Female Teen. I use the pirates in my medieval and Victorian neighborhoods and maybe the ninjas will be usefull when my simmies have learned Tai-chi or as clothing for Luke Skywalker in a Starwars neighborhood with all that new stuff from the Sci-Fi contest.
Meshes come with the 3 textures from EAmaxis, have a Fatmorph and an UVmap for recolorists.

Mesh-Coc-MTpirate Poly/facecount=1982 Vertexcount=1534
Mesh-Coc-FTpirate Poly/facecount=2008 Vertexcount=1547

Mesh-Coc-FTninja Poly/Facecount=2174 Vertexcount=1624
Mesh-Coc-MTninja Poly/Facecount=2164 Vertexcount=1614

You can use whatever I make in whatever way you want, just always keep my work free.

Non of these meshes would exist without the nice people here on MTS2 who gave us excellent free tools and tutorials, thank you Delphy and team, Quaxi and team for Simpe, Wes_h for the UniMesh 4.09, Demon432 for his Milkshapeplugins and Tiggerypum, Hysterical Paroxysm, Faylen and Dr Pixel for all the tutorials.

Polygon Counts:
Mesh-Coc-MTpirate Poly/facecount=1982
Mesh-Coc-FTpirate Poly/facecount=2008
Mesh-Coc-FTninja Poly/Facecount=2174
Mesh-Coc-MTninja Poly/Facecount=2164