Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Getting a new computer....
I already have the sims and university on this computer...along with thousands of downloads. Well, is there some way i can transfer ALL of those downloads, my already made houses, and my familys to the new computer? I was wondering if maybe i could burn the files onto a CD and just simply do it that way. I really don't want to have to start all over again.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 9:00 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 9:44 PM
COOL! I promised my friend I would give her some of my downloads, but I didn't know how, this is a big help!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 10:50 PM
Also at Staples I bought for $20, a transfer kit. It included the cable that connects 2 computers using USB ports. Files are then listed on the screen of each PC and using the drag and drop method you can easily transfer what you want. I have over 13K d/l and it took a little over an hour for file transfer.