Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:25 PM
Default Marketing Bro Playing the Sims 3
What's up everyone!

I'm Nate. I'm a 26 year old, married, pet parent and digital marketing professional putting a bunch of hours into The Sims franchise. I harness my spare creative energy into The Sims and a text/forum based roleplaying site.

I'm just getting back into playing The Sims regularly. I have played all version of The Sims, but I prefer TS3 for the open-world play.

Since I'm always working on a project of some sort, my Sims 3 project currently is attempting to build out the Laguna Coast world from My Sims Realty. I'm venturing into creating my own skyscrapers because the vanilla building shells = boring after a while. Will probably share my progress on the project when it's ready.

Here to try and connect with the fellow members of the Sims community, particularly those still in TS3. Let me know if y'all are still here
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 12:14 AM
Hey there
For your progress you can always ask in the creator feedback forum, or join the 'mentoring for builders' group linked in my signature, since we're mostly active with TS3

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:10 PM
Hey Nate! Welcome! Good luck with your project, it sounds amazing! Well, you are probably way into it by now... anyway, I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: