Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 2:23 PM
Default Any suggestions about my stoneage mod plans?
Hi!
I don´t know if I´m just overambitious.
Or weird...
But after getting tired to play sims 3 all these years in the same Sims era (modern times), I was getting an idea:
"What if I start to play like it where late stoneage in my Sims game and continue to progress to modern times?".
(My actually inspiration was from the ambitions stoneage clothes that's hidden in game)
That way I think it would be more interesting to play Sims again!
Anyway, now to my main plans:
I have seen somewhere on the web that there's a mod where you actually can kill people?
(Pardon if this a sensitive topic, this is not my intentions anyways).
And you know these jumping deers all over the town, that you nevertheless can control?
My idea was to make a mod where the sims can go for a hunt for deers, even have your dogs hunt WITH sims.
Maybe my memory is weak, but I remembered that mod mentioned above functioned like you where taking a photo on a sim?
And then the sims died?
(Correct me if I´m wrong).
How and where do I start?
Do I need to learn Visual Studio for this?
And can I clone an existing interaction to edit?
Thank you for taking your time to read and help!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 5:45 PM
I don't know where the kill people mod is located. You'll have to ask in the WCIF section. And yes that mod uses the camera feature to shoot.
You'll need to use Visual Studio to create a hunt deer mod. Script modding will be required.
BTW Sims will continue to use smartphones and cars even when you're playing in Medieval age. Unless you're playing in a world with no roads.

You can download playable deers too. I did once but I don't have the link. You can search in google or ask in WCIF section.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
I don't know where the kill people mod is located. You'll have to ask in the WCIF section. And yes that mod uses the camera feature to shoot.
You'll need to use Visual Studio to create a hunt deer mod. Script modding will be required.
BTW Sims will continue to use smartphones and cars even when you're playing in Medieval age. Unless you're playing in a world with no roads.

You can download playable deers too. I did once but I don't have the link. You can search in google or ask in WCIF section.
Oh, thank you for answering me and helping me! You just answered my questions! The reason I asked about the shooting mod was if I could be able to do something similar with the hunt deer mod. I have greater plans for this though, not just hunting deers.