Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 1:31 AM
My Custom Gender Settings aren't there anymore. The box is just blank?
My custom gender settings have totally disappeared. I have no idea why and I have no idea how to fix it. When I click on the box for the options, it's completely white and nothing is there. Any idea what it could be? I've never had any issues with the game before.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 6:37 PM
Okay, let's start with the things that could cause this: Is your game updated? Do you use mods/cc? If you do, remove your mod folder and check in game if it works. If it does, it's probably one of your mods that isn't compatible anymore. If it still doesn't work after removing your mods or if you don't have mods try to repair your game through Origin (Left click on the image of the game-> "Repair Game").

Just read my posts with the frenchiest accent you could possibly imagine.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 10:37 AM
Default Did you solve this problem?
Quote: Originally posted by SarahxRenee14
My custom gender settings have totally disappeared. I have no idea why and I have no idea how to fix it. When I click on the box for the options, it's completely white and nothing is there. Any idea what it could be? I've never had any issues with the game before.

Hello, just a quick qustion, could you solve it? Cause it's happening in my game now, so before starting the 50/50 mathod I thought I'd ask to see if I can just go straight to the root of the problem. Thanks!