Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 10:21 PM
Default Sims disappearing after CAS
I've been getting a bug with my game lately, after going through CAS, and choosing a home, my sims just disappear! This has been happening to me for a while now, and it does the same on different computers. I've tried it on my brothers gaming computer, my normal computer, and my family computer which is on windows 7.
After going through and making my family and buying a lot, either the game loads, then switches back to the world selection screen, or, it will load, but there will be no moodlet icon, and everything that i would click on (like the sims inventory) nothing would be there or it would just say "No __ string". The other day, it would let me click on my family's lot, but it wouldn't do anything when i pressed the play button. Along with that, every other household would just be the family that i created.
This happens with and without CC, and my game runs fine in CAS. I have Get to Work and Get Together.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 12:54 AM
I'm sure the problem is on the game itself. You might try to reinstall it, because the data is incomplete.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
I'm sure the problem is on the game itself. You might try to reinstall it, because the data is incomplete.

Again, i've tried this on multiple computers and have reinstalled it tons of times, and this is even more confusing as i have a digital copy