Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Portrait panel just adds more panels, it doesn't increase the capacity itself. Download MasterController and StoryProgression. Links here:
MasterController: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
StoryProgression: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression
Click a Sim
Click StoryProgression
Click Household Options
Click Pet Size = 6
Change the number to whatever you want! IDK if it works, but I'm trying it right now.
EDIT:
Oh, yeah, and you also need WooHooer to keep the Try For Baby action when the household is overstuffed. Hope it works for you!
WooHooer: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer

Ah, thank you. I try in install all of the Nraas mods for each thing... But that would take to long, would it not?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 12:05 AM
ima attempt tha challenge!!!!!!! Im into the books and sims,so this is the PERFECTOOO challenge 4 me lol
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:07 AM
Im Finally Gonna Start It!!!!! Im Sooooo Exited
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:38 PM
Btw, I think you should Try to get to 42 cats.
Because 42 is the meaning of life!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 9:18 PM Last edited by moonstarforever : 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:26 AM.
Is it cheating if I start on a save where I already have some warriors?

EDIT: This thread is dead...

EDIT 2: You should never say something is dead without checking it's pulse.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 7:08 AM
i actually was doing a similar thing but its not really a challenge so im kinda just playing surviving in the wild with two cats, Leafstar the clan leader and Redlake the clan deputy and so far its been alot of fun and kinda easy ( maybe because i had a mod for making minor pets more filling...) until they had their first litter of kits, and i really didn't want Leafstar to have a large litter so i didn't give her the fertility treatment but she still had a litter of four :/ its been so difficult trying to keep up with these fur-balls and the one thing that's most annoying is that whenever they are hunger or tired i usually have to satisfy their scratch need first, but the good thing is that if some of them have enough lifetime points i can give them the best behavior reward so they don't ever need to scratch anything! its been pretty fun :D

i <3 acacia
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 1:25 PM
I have some pictures now!

This is Shadow Heart, the deputy, I forgot his traits so I will say later.

He's found a bug...will he catch it?

No, he didn't catch it...
Anywho, this is his lovely mate, who is also the leader, Heaven Star.

I don't have any other pictures of this cat...

EDIT: The picture of Heaven Star didn't show up, so just so you know, she is the white cat, who is standing by Shadow Heart, not the one who is standing up humanly.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 2:22 PM Last edited by moonstarforever : 23rd Aug 2014 at 2:36 PM. Reason: New cat :3
Oh, i'm so rude! I never posted what the camp looks like.

This is the house of the twoleg, I put down the gravel just so it could look nice.

This is the warriors den.

This is the apprentice den.

The fresh kill...? It goes here.

Update on the cats: Heaven has found out she's pregnant.

This is the cat that glitched the other day, Pixel Paw.

This chair randomly spawned on the lot.

Newest cat(s): Sun Paw, Pixel Paw's future mate.

Sorry for the long post.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 3:06 PM Last edited by moonstarforever : 23rd Aug 2014 at 4:33 PM.
Pixel has become a warrior after a few days of training, she's now Pixel Heart. All the training of hunting, and she knows how to hunt now! She caught this lizard on her FIRST try.

Heaven has given birth to Black Kit, Little Kit, Snow Kit, and Water Kit. They all share traits with their mother/father. This is gonna get harder to handle soon.

Sun has now become a warrior! No more Sun Paw, now it's Sun Tree!

I've added in a Nursery for the newborn kits.

I now have 45 points, Is that enough to make it to the leader board?
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 6:04 PM
I am going to try this out! I think I'm going to play in a world called Paradise (for the castaway challenge)
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 7:38 PM
If your lazy and don't want to make a camp do this: Move into a wooden house. Say 'MAH CLANERZ WIVE INNA TWOLG HUSE (Translation: My clanners are going to live in an abnbonersgnisnefesef twoleg house. Use common sense.) Then put hedges around the lot. say they are brambles. Lock the gate so (if you have seasons) your cats don't run halfway across the map to be scared. Or, if you don't, so the cats don't give birth in town square. :P

Insanity:
Doing multiple things the same way and expecting different results.
Isn't that cleaning?

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But i'm hungry
And your a birdie
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:30 PM
Awww, Snow Kit is not even a moon and is playing with her father!

Pixel is quite happy with herself because she caught a very rare Rainbow Beetle
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 3:59 AM Last edited by Beachbug98 : 30th Aug 2014 at 4:36 AM.
I was wondering if your cat could go out and "recruit" other cats by becoming best friends with them then adding them into the household or having Twoleg adopt more like in the beginning. because if not everything gets incest-y and some people (Me) don't play like that.

*edit*
Here's about RainbowClan
My leader Navystar, trained my one apprentice Violetpaw. Greenpaw arrived shortly after the other apprentice became Violetpelt, a full fledged warrior(It took like a sim week for a tom to show up in my sim's shelter). Violetpelt trained Greenpaw and he became Greenpea. Navystar and his mate Rosepetal had two kits, Fruitkit a tom, and Skittlekit an she. Violetpelt and Greenpea became mates and had one tom named Easter kit. Easterkit and Skittlekit are future mates. I'm going to post a picture when all the kits are warriors and I will have reached 90 points(Almost there! SO CLOSE!)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
*Comes up from ground* I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE MY ZOMBIE FRIENDS!!!

The First Update in 18 Days

Black kit looks a bit like a rabbit...

This freaks me out....

Black kit has just broken the fourth wall...

Sorry for the really short update.

Insanity is like a rose, it'll grow it's thorns hidden away in beauty.
Do not go there, that is where Death and Despair lie in a pair.
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:24 PM
190 Points
I have 190 points!
Ill post pics once I find out how
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
:D
I used to play a variation of this long ago in my sims 3 game lol, however it made cats into actual sims so my clans could do more things - I used butterflies and insects as prey and sent somebody to the grocery store and bought things depending on how much all the bugs were sold as. It went on and I followed the plot a bit - the first time I did it, anyway. The second time I did this warrior cats challenge I made a completely new plot - it was fun! c:
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:20 PM
When you have mods, How many cats do you think are a good number for a clan?
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:21 PM
Default There Must Be Kittens!!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by TheThinkingGirl
When you have mods, How many cats do you think are a good number for a clan?

<Random Late Replay cuz nobody's answering> I think you should set it to 99999999999. That means you can have as many cat/kittens as you want, and give them to different clans when you have to much.
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 1:02 AM
This sounds amazing however i lack patience cx I feel like rereading the books now
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 5:44 AM
the first time I tried something like this 2 of my cats became elders when they shouldn't have ( Raven heart and Blaze paw .) Now only the leader is an adult because I had just started lol
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Kairabugz : 31st Dec 2014 at 6:42 PM.
here is how my newest clan, Spiritclan, is doing so far.

Spottedpelt has had a litter of 2 male kits Litlekit and Birdkit. they look exactly like her too.
The apprentice, Bluepaw, has become a warrior, she is now Blueleaf.

But, I have a small problem.. the socal worker might come and I don't want it to, what can I do?

Edit: I think I have found the solution. And I would like to post pictures of my clan, is there an easy way to do this?
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 11:19 PM
here is a new update of Spiritclan.

Littlekit and Birdkit became apprentices and we also have an other apprentice named Flamepaw.
Test Subject
#48 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 6:37 PM
This is how my newest clan, Jungleclan is doing so far.

Treelight, Junglestar's mate had a kit name Bramblekit and he is now a warrior named Bramblestripe. The apprentice we adopted Graypaw is now the deputy and his warrior name is Graypelt. Treelight has had two more kits who are now apprentices named Brackenpaw and Adderpaw. All of her kits are males. This leaves me with 75 points.
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:45 PM
It looks awesome!
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
This is my first challenge I've read (as a member) and wanted to know if there was a way to favorite it so I can have it somewhere?
Page 2 of 27