Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Jungle Adventure Skeleton Outfit

by blueshreveport Posted 17th Jul 2018 at 12:03 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:16 PM
this is pretty cool!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 4:02 PM
I've been wanting to have some Skeleton Townies for a while now. Thank you kindly.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:27 PM
Skeleton as a costume? That's freaking neat!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:33 PM
Awesome! Me and a couple of Simmers were just commenting about this yesterday, about Bonehilda (lacking of, to be exact), and how it was a shame we couldn't just make one. Definitely a step in the right direction! Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 12:58 AM
Thanks all, Yes Myself and many others have been wanting a skeleton for a long time (since Sims 2) They go great with vampires, pirates and Spooky Stuff. Hope you all enjoy.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blueshreveport
Thanks all, Yes Myself and many others have been wanting a skeleton for a long time (since Sims 2) They go great with vampires, pirates and Spooky Stuff. Hope you all enjoy.

Quote: Originally posted by 5782341b77vl
Awesome! Me and a couple of Simmers were just commenting about this yesterday, about Bonehilda (lacking of, to be exact), and how it was a shame we couldn't just make one. Definitely a step in the right direction! Thank you so much for this!

Good idea, I don't have Jungle Adventures but it's nifty to know that the included skeleton character can be made playable. For both of you (and others) who want more skeleton sims, just thought I'd mention that I have already made two skel characters that have been uploaded here for a long time now: Bonehilda from The Sims 3, and 'Mr Skeleto' who was my own invention but was based on the hidden skeleton mesh in TS2. So the Jungle Adventure guy, Bonehilda and Mr Skels can all be buddies in your game if you like.

[Reposted because I meant to post as Thanks post and it didn't work for some reason]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 9:54 PM
thanks for this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=Esmeralda]Good idea, I don't have Jungle Adventures but it's nifty to know that the included skeleton character can be made playable. For both of you (and others) who want more skeleton sims, just thought I'd mention that I have already made two skel characters that have been uploaded here for a long time now: Bonehilda from The Sims 3, and 'Mr Skeleto' who was my own invention but was based on the hidden skeleton mesh in TS2. So the Jungle Adventure guy, Bonehilda and Mr Skels can all be buddies in your game if you like.

Thanks Esmeralda I have Bonehilda downloaded, I enjoyed her in TS3.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 9:14 AM
Yes, i like this mod, thought i use it quite few.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:21 PM
Already made by someone else, almost half a year ago: https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/po...t-link-onedrive
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 4:17 PM Last edited by Malicor06 : 24th Sep 2018 at 9:06 PM.
Thx for this Mod!

this link doesn´t work https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/po...t-link-onedrive.

the outfit doesn´t work on vampire....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Malicor06
Thx for this Mod!

this link doesn´t work https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/po...t-link-onedrive.

the outfit doesn´t work on vampire....

You are welcome, I have the outfit working on my vampires, so that is odd. can you give a little more detail?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 1:34 AM
I absolutely love this mod-- would love to see a collection of "clothes" that are binned as necklaces, bracelets, rings, or hats for skeletal compatibility! I just unlocked a skeleton servant using a relic and I thought it'd be nice to give them a little apron or something haha
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 11:46 AM
Id be really cool if this could be set as a skin detail!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 2:57 AM
Thanks from Brazil! (=^_^=)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 12:36 PM
I love this outfit, have made a whole gaggle of wacky skeletons. I would love something like this with the Servo "outfits "from University. There's a specific robot character that I'm looking to recreate and he wears various hats. The only version I found of the Servo outfit unlocked sadly doesn't allow for accessories.