1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#6876 Old 22nd May 2024 at 11:33 AM
Small thing, but it's annoying when food delivery comes and you have to wait until the delivery guy rings the doorbell to get the food, as he's unselectable before he rings lol
Advertisement
Instructor
#6877 Old 22nd May 2024 at 7:53 PM
Going to upload a lot then suddenly discovering that the lot I spent hours on has the SDHB.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.

My Simblr
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6878 Old 24th May 2024 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kateschmate
Small thing, but it's annoying when food delivery comes and you have to wait until the delivery guy rings the doorbell to get the food, as he's unselectable before he rings lol

That annoys me so much, especially if the party's in the front garden and the delivery guy walks right past to get to the door.
Mad Poster
#6879 Old 25th May 2024 at 2:11 AM
For the first-night Downtown outing, I wanted to send two parents. I was trying to get one of them to ask the neighbour to watch the kid when the taxi rolled up and queuestomped it. I cancelled the action, did the 'ask to watch kids' action, and... there was no option for her to get into the taxi. So I immediately had to return the outing back home in order to add her to the social group.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 276 of 276