Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 6:57 PM Last edited by FreezerBunny : 12th Oct 2013 at 7:07 PM.
Default "This program may not have installed correctly" - Clean Installer
Okay, so I installed Clean Installer and proceeded to download a lot with it. This one, if it's important. Anyways, I double clicked and it opened up Clean Installer. I then just used all the default settings, and clicked install. Then a Windows message popped up saying the program may have not installed correctly, and if I want to try again to suit my version of Windows. I selected No, This Program Has Installed Correctly. I have Windows 7, 64-bit. What should I do? I'm currently opening up my game to see if the lot installed. I'm not sure if the message was referring to the Clean Installer or the lot.
ETA: I can confirm that the lot works in game.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 10:46 PM
The message was referring to Clean Installer, and if the lot installed properly, then you don't need to do anything.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 5:36 AM
Why are there 2 topics on the same subject in 2 different sub-forums? And especially when the tool has its own subforum dedicated to it, apart from its download thread...where question regarding any particular download should be anyways. Locking, as I think all your issues are addressed. If not please post in its download thread. Oh, wait! I see you've also posted there.

Site Map >
Modding and Creation >
Sims 2 Creation >
Sims 2 Tools >
Sims2Pack Clean Installer Post problems with the Clean Installer here