Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:02 AM Last edited by Anubis360 : 15th Mar 2010 at 2:26 AM.
Default Telephone Video!
I have no idea when this video was released (few days ago I think...) but I totally LOVE it.
Watch me!
All the outfits are so cool (Beyonce's included) and the script is great.
"To be continued..."? Maybe it continues with Alejandro? I heard it's the next video/single.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:05 AM
I love it too!!!!!!!!!:D

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:06 PM
Luv it. :3!

(100th post BTW xD)

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:09 AM
I love that video. =D its the best ever! but for some reason, the video doesn't go along with what she sings in the song.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 2:07 AM
I'm not totally sure if it was meant to be funny, or if I missed something, but either way, I enjoyed it.
Especially the weird honey bun part. :P

However I'm not a big fan of her whole "Oh I'm so different because I wear animal carcasses and cigarette sunglasses and chains and police tape and release music videos that make no sense." She's mainstream anyway you look at her... that includes her odd and offputtingly unique sense of fashion.
Yet...despite all that..... I'm still a fan of hers.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 2:34 PM
lol. I don't like when people want attention all the time, but Gaga is my exception for some reason! I don't know, she's hypnotic XD
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:52 PM
Gaga isn't exactly trying to be different. She's just herself.
Nothing else. And I hope of all my heart that she's not going to change to someone else because some narrow minded people cant stand her.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 5:42 PM
Yeah... idk what I was saying... I'm in love with her. And that includes her style. :P
I mean, I even added Telephone pics to my creator profile.. lolz.

I guess she wouldn't be Gaga without all her oddities.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 11:16 AM
Ye it's hard to imagine her wearing just "normal" mainstream pop singers clothes makeup and all.
Usually the record company say what artist have to do and wear and sign but Gaga does everything the way she wants.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
I love the music video!!! It's my favorite music video of all time!!! I love Beyonce's american flag outfit! I can't wait until the continued music vid comes out!

Lady GaGa + Beyonce = Epic Duo!

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 10:01 PM
Got my hands on explicit version.
I'm addicted. I LOVE IT:lovestruc . Has anyone made any of Beyonce or Lady Gaga's outfits (other than American Gaga, saw and got that one ). Curious, just curious.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 1:09 PM
Amazing video, best after Paparazzi I think (: