Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2023 at 11:59 AM Last edited by bexyn0123 : 17th Jul 2023 at 4:26 PM.
Default finally an open world no loading screens come see!
is it possible there's a mod that makes water proof objects? im in need of a roof. for my new project these buildings are fully functional! and they can be placed anywhere in the world! no more loading screens and no more lots! i built them myself, the objects are not mine but placed by me, the checkout grocery machines are not mine but fully functional! this is your dream shop! enjoy shopping in sims 4 again! and many other buildings will be placed in time. but here comes the sad news i cannot find a waterproof item to use over the building to stop weather getting in since i cannot move walls or roofs with the twisted mexi mod. its only good for sunny season. so if your ok with not using weather its perfect. any ideas please let me know what to build next hopefully soon ill release my world once built oh and also all the homes will be open like this too so you can just leave your home without loading, so you can visit your neighbours anytime i assign roommates to the homes so they just go live there and sims in the world will use them as they please. remember to lock your doors! so you can keep sims out and make any home in the world yours. keep checking back as im now building homes, goodbye loading screens hello open world!