Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#101 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:52 AM
Tell myself it will be ok when I know damn right it won't

Dag-Dag
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:03 PM
I like to memorize old folk music, particularly from England, Scotland, Ireland, and early America. When I was doing a college project on the music of the Civil War I realized there was this musical tradition in America which had pretty much died overnight once radios arrived and most people no longer had to make their own music. People were no longer passing down tunes, improvising on them, creating new ones to pass down.That made me sad, so...now I know songs like "Annie Laurie" and "I Will Give My Love an Apple". It's crazy how closely related a lot of music is, because the same song is put to different tunes, the same tunes are used for lots of different songs, etc.
Instructor
#103 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:38 PM
when i'm home alone while taking a shower, i sing it out loud and i sing pretty much false

*BUT NOW I'M STRONGER THEN YESTERDAY, NOW IT'S NOTHING ON MY WAY* <-------- yup that's how i'm literally singing while taking a shower
it may not Always be Britney spears - stronger, what i'm singing but it comes to this way i'm singing really false
Space Pony
#104 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:57 AM
I have made a Sim for most contacts in my iPhone. I am seriously considering going Droid again but I will lose my iCloud of their avatars since there is no transfer between the 2 systems.

Dag-Dag
Scholar
#105 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:42 PM
If a song is stuck in my head I'll listen to it on repeat until I'm sick of it and ignore the song for months
Mad Poster
#106 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:14 PM
I rank public restrooms based on experience.

The highest ranks are for toilets in Japan with tons of features from TOTO. The lowest ranking ones are like:

"I'm not touching that with a 60 foot pole"
-Satan

Yes, that disgusting.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
#107 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:53 PM
Go to class 2 hours early apparently.

It's fine though, there's a sitting area outside the classroom. (also should probably be cleaning my computer bc the L key seems to be having a difficult time.)

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#108 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:15 AM
Make interesting but otherwise uplifting comments based on misfortunes of mine.

My mother burned some dumplings and I joked "With the stress I'm under and this much carbon, I'm probably going to shit diamonds in a couple hours."

My mother was distracted and the burner was on too high. Actually, those two factors lead to my parents to continue their relationship and my eventual arrival on Earth. When my mother was dating my father, she made their first date a dinner date at her apartment. She admits she was distracted by a make-out session and burned the porkchops. My father was used to burnt food and ate it as if it was okay.

My parents were genuinely in love. I have to say love was the key factor for my existence.

But yes, I am not weirded out about my parents. I take things like this very matter of factly.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#109 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM
I track my Pokemon Games progress in my phone.

I have a note book app that is great for separate subjects and each game is tracked by milestones like if I lose to say "Gary" (I call him Bulgogi in my game as I go by Kymchee, which is from my studies.) Other characters are "Barry" (Bibmbap in the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum games) and "Hugh" (Keupa in Black2 and White2)

I am currently getting back into gaming. I hope to save for another >new< Nintendo 3DS XL for trading purposes. I always wanted a Galaxy print one. But it was out of my reach when I decided to upgrade for Animal Crossing. I had to knock $25 off the price limit and the one I have now is actually a refurbished red one.

Of course, I could keep saving and buy the >new< 2DS XL. To be honest, 3D graphics aggravates my internal mechanisms for spatial coordinates.

I am also going to save for Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee and the PokéBall Plus for those games.

Space Pony
#110 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 11:47 AM
Rub thin soft smooth things between my fingers. Clothes and sheets. Guilty confession is I used to be very addicted to ASMR videos. They were like eargasms.

Dag-Dag
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#111 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 5:09 PM
I usually talk to myself in Spanish while taking my dog for a walk...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Instructor
#112 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 12:15 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 26th Nov 2018 at 9:56 PM.
omg i talk to myself all the time, i started doing that when i was like 12 or something.
it became addicted to me, sometimes i'm thinking about some stuff, like the past or how my day went or talking about my (old) friends or i'm talking to myself about my dreams sometimes when i'm sleeping!! i talk to all of my topics about that

expect i'm not coming from spain
most of the times i do that when i'm alone or when i'm making bread or when i'm walking somewhere outside or when i'm sitting or lying on my bed
i talk to myself in dutch since i'm coming from the Netherlands
Space Pony
#113 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 9:07 AM
I talk to myself in multiple languages. Actually I reply to myself too. I have borderline what do you expect? xD

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#114 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 11:39 PM
Sometimes I make parodies - years ago I even made a somewhat funny song about SimCity, and years later I turned it into a parody of "Team."
Space Pony
#115 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 7:46 AM
While watching a video and I come across something that makes me laugh really hard, I rewind it multiple times.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#116 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:35 PM
I create mockups of Snake's Codecs and Pit's Advice from Palutena involving real people.

In the Snake's Codecs, a girl who resembles Otacon appears (she has his nearsightedness). This is Sakuracon, and she's this obnoxious little brat who is extremely smart and plays her cuteness up to be spoiled. I never played MGS, but the joke is Otacon was secretly a father at age 23 and he has a daughter who is 25, but it's likely she's a clone as most of the incarnations of Snake are as well. She is a clone of Otacon, but she's got a flaw: Her hair is white and tends to dye it (it shows up in the Codecs as shades of grey.)

Sakuracon is named after the Seattle, Washington Japanese pop culture convention, just as much as Otacon is named after the world famous Otacon.

But I find it very adorable that she is a reflection of the childish parts of my being that, it doesn't come off as immature, but rather a way to show she bonded with Otacon and her timid nature from before she appears is just a remnant of the days the clones at the academy abused her (her fellow students).

But I write both Codecs and Guidance as mockups to fit a guideline. That and to balance the intensities of too dark and serious or too light and goofball.

Field Researcher
#117 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 10:13 PM
I sing various songs to my ferret, and change the lyrics and make them about him.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#118 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:33 AM
I keep rewatching videos like this: https://www.facebook.com/1068646509...87909957960327/

And I've taken to sharing pictures of cockatiels wearing cute little hats and hoodies to my troll pals on discord.
Space Pony
#119 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 10:41 AM
Sometimes I test drive what I think I want to wear

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#120 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:31 AM
Self tanning... given I have skin pale enough to reach an ignition point in summer and because I wear shorts in snowy winters, I end up scooped into a snow bank. It becomes more of a safety precaution in winter to self tanning.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#121 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 9:59 AM
I sometimes play clips from the first Harry Potter movie that feature Seamus Finnigan's epic fails.
Space Pony
#122 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I sometimes play clips from the first Harry Potter movie that feature Seamus Finnigan's epic fails.

SAAAAAME!!!! I also watch the one where McGonagall calls Filch a blithering idiot.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#123 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 6:14 AM
Awesome! Also am thinking of making some macros featuring Seamus Finnigan looking dazed after making his feather explode - with captions such as "Just An Average Day On Twitter." I'm also working on some ideas for a what-if fic where Severus and Lily get married and have a daughter who later joins Slytherin... while Draco Malfoy is removed from his family and fostered by Neville Longbottom's Grandma... and joins Huffle-Puff.
Mad Poster
#124 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:59 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 28th Aug 2018 at 3:21 PM.
Well, I sometimes draw dirty, inappropriate, naughty, lewd and otherwise obscene pictures in a reserved sketch book.

The only awkward part? My father opened the book and I screeched "Don't look!" And he said "For God's sake you're 30 years old! You're more than entitled to such obscenity, as you so plainly put it."

It's a small part of the fact that I am human and I have thoughts on such things. I keep it in a gold sketch book titled SKETCH.

My micro managing is harder when you want to keep secrets from Mommy Dearest (my mother and I are still fighting with our defenses still up, mine more so than hers)

Mad Poster
#125 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 10:30 PM
This is such a weird thing that I was thinking about yesterday...
See, for as long as I remember, I've always done this:
It started when I was a kid (about 4-6 years old) We use to race from one end of the playground to the other but because I was taller than the rest of the kids and had longer legs I'd always win. Eventually the other kids got angry and the leader of our little group stood super close to me and shouted "You can't play with us anymore, you always win"
Anyway so I dunno whether I was thinking about this memory later while watching an episode of Courage the Cowardly dog, or whether I was thinking of this episode when I was being shouted at... but either way, whenever I think of that memory, I see it in third person... with myself as this weirdass eggplant.
Why? I don't know.
I was lying in bed last night, thinking about an argument I had with this woman at work who is about 6 inches shorter than me and I realised, again, I'm seeing it in my head in third person and I'm a fucking eggplant.

I don't know why I do it. If someone shorter than me shouts at me for whatever reason.... I always imagine myself as a big lanky evil eggplant.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 5 of 6