Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2024 at 11:47 AM
Default Autonomous teach toddlers?
In TS3 there's a mod that makes teaching toddlers autonomous. Was wondering if there's one for Sims 2?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Apr 2024 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indefinite
In TS3 there's a mod that makes teaching toddlers autonomous. Was wondering if there's one for Sims 2?

Not exactly, but there's this cheat object: https://modthesims.info/d/231431/sm...-of-an-eye.html

It's a picture that when you click on it provides instant teaching.

These skills can also be accessed and taught via the Sim Manipulator (which includes the Nursery Rhyme, and you can choose which parent teaches it).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2024 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Maven
Not exactly, but there's this cheat object: https://modthesims.info/d/231431/sm...-of-an-eye.html

It's a picture that when you click on it provides instant teaching.

These skills can also be accessed and taught via the Sim Manipulator (which includes the Nursery Rhyme, and you can choose which parent teaches it).

Convenient, but not exactly what I'm looking for... But then again I guess making mods is very different for both of the Sims games. I just figured I'd try my luck if it did exist somewhere
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2024 at 9:51 AM
It can be done with the sim blender. The menu is something like skills - toddler skills - set each one separately or set all.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Apr 2024 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
It can be done with the sim blender. The menu is something like skills - toddler skills - set each one separately or set all.

Thought Sim Blender had a similar option, but I wasn't sure - there's a 90+% overlap between Sim Blender and Sim Manipulator, but there are a few quirky differences also.