Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 4:50 AM
Default WCIF - Telescope Mod To Award More Money
Thanks for looking...

I have a Sim who is trying to make a living from stargazing (amateur astronomer, haha) and I find it a bit silly that she gets the same amount of cash for finding a star as she does a planet or constellation. Does anyone know of a mod like this that changes how much they make... and possibly how many they find based on logic? They come so slow and far and few between it seems.

Again, thanks for any help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:04 AM
Didn't found any, but it's a great idea for a mod! I will try to look further to see if i'm able to do it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 2:37 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 10th Aug 2018 at 3:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 5430552, 5431131
Quote: Originally posted by Severino
Didn't found any, but it's a great idea for a mod! I will try to look further to see if i'm able to do it.

Thanks for agreeing! It really would be lovely, so thank you for looking into it. You're very nice! :lovestruc

@Severino - Funny thought, if you get it to work, it would actually fit the Space theme. Haha. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 1:33 AM
This was just done. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=616511 by Severino.