Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 6:20 PM
Default Long-time mod-user, first time poster!
Hello! My name is Emily, and I've been browsing this site for mods for years, but I've never actually posted anything!

Currently I'm going to school for Game Design and Development. I'm on summer break now and I've been working on a trait mod for Sims 4, which I've been OBSESSED with lately the past several months. The Sims has always been the type of game that I go for months without playing or thinking about, only to play it obsessively for basically the same amount of time I've neglected it :p

I've been gaming most of my life and recently built my first real gaming PC- a true powerhouse just to play with Sims, effectively. Sorry Overwatch, I have a new love now. When I'm not gaming I'm usually hanging with friends, hiking in the woods, or learning something new about programming, which is a huge hobby I hope to turn into a career some day soon.

I'm pretty friendly so if you ever want to chat with somebody for whatever reason, hit me up. Hopefully I'll be posting the mod I'm working on soon, but I'm still testing it out and waiting for feedback from some friends.