Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 1:16 PM
Default Use terrain paint on floor, multiple level staircases that aren't modular and more
Hello,

I would like to know if a mod exists that allows you to apply terrain paints on tiles/invisible terrain (e.g. level 1, 2, etc). I found these tiles http://modthesims.info/d/122019 on Modthesims where the creator had turned Maxis' standard terrain paints into floor/tiles. However, when I added these on my lot, I didn't think that they blended in very well with the actual terrain paints.

I also would like to know if non-modular (preferably spiral) staircases have been created for the game, that allow sims to transcend to floor-levels that aren't directly above or below the level where the sims are currently positioned. E.g. a staircase that allows a sim to go from level 2 directly to level 4 instead of level 3.

My final question is in regards to general Neighborhood decoration. Is it possible make roads and side walks seen in neighborhoods available in build mode for the neighborhood?.

Thanks in advance