Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 10:45 PM Last edited by Qorry_Nezt : 26th Feb 2024 at 4:06 AM.
WCIF this male medium length hair I saw in Reddit...?
Hello, I've been searching for this hair for 2 days now and I'm pretty bummed out since I can't find it. I saw this on reddit, I look at the comment section but someone only asks for his contact lenses. Unfortunately the creator did not mention what hair did they use and the post said it was 2 years ago. TT_TT.

Here is the link...To the reddit

This is the hair. I had to took the screenshot of it from google since my country ban reddit (Had no idea why...)
I'd be very grateful if anyone found one. Thanks for taking your time to read my post!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 10:57 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
Looks like this one

https://chazybazzy.tumblr.com/post/...-thumbs-credits

Oh! I think this is it! Thank you very much!
I should've guessed it was from 4t3 conversion. Oh and um... Quick question I'm sorry if it's a bit off topic but do you know how to change this thread to a solved or answered title?

That way someone else know that this thread has been answered.
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qorry_Nezt
I should've guessed it was from 4t3 conversion. Oh and um... Quick question I'm sorry if it's a bit off topic but do you know how to change this thread to a solved or answered title?

You're Welcome!

I'm not really sure how to edit it LOL
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qorry_Nezt

Hit edit on bottom right corner of your very first post, the name of the thread should pop up in the bar labeled title, edit it and hit save changes.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
Hit edit on bottom right corner of your very first post, the name of the thread should pop up in the bar labeled title, edit it and hit save changes.

okay, got it! Thanks!