Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 6:26 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 15th Jul 2022 at 4:40 PM.
Default WCIF 2 Store items [problem solved!]
I'm hoping there's someone who can assist with this These two files have broken LOD1 and morphs, so they don't appear at all in CAS.
If someone could send me working files, that'd be appreciated! Or even the base LOD1 (with morphs is appreciated but not mandatory), so I can fix them.

Sporty Skirt - fixed with help from @peter9g
Vintage Baseball Uniform

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I'm hoping there's someone who can assist with this These two files have broken LOD1 and morphs, so they don't appear at all in CAS.
If someone could send me working files, that'd be appreciated! Or even the base LOD1 (with morphs is appreciated but not mandatory), so I can fix them.

Sporty Skirt
Vintage Baseball Uniform

Hi SweetDevil

For the Sporty Skirt the LOD1 is in DeltaBuild0, as listed in the _XML resource from afBodySportsBaseballVintage.package, so this outfit shows up in CAS in my game (version 1.67).
I don't have the Vintage Baseball Uniform though.

Hope this helps

Peter G
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 3:43 PM
Hopefully this package file has the lods you need:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  afBodySportsBaseball.zip (1.36 MB, 8 downloads)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peter9g
Hi SweetDevil

For the Sporty Skirt the LOD1 is in DeltaBuild0, as listed in the _XML resource from afBodySportsBaseballVintage.package, so this outfit shows up in CAS in my game (version 1.67).
I don't have the Vintage Baseball Uniform though.

Hope this helps

Peter G

Thank you very much for the assistance, Peter! For some reason, the Sporty Skirt uniform showed up in my game after I added the LOD1 GEOM from Deltabuild0 to the package

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Hopefully this package file has the lods you need:

If that is the package from that source, then I'm afraid it's the same version I have, without the LOD1 base and morphs. Poking through it, it does indeed lack them.
However, I'll look into the XML, as peter9g suggested, and hopefully that uniform used a basegame mesh too

Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:40 PM
Edit: after poking around, it seems to be the same thing! I updated the posts in the OP with the fixed versions of the Store items, in case anyone is experiencing the same issues as me Thank you for the help! I learned a few more things today thanks to this.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
If that is the package from that source, then I'm afraid it's the same version I have.)