Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Culling

by Neia Posted 24th Nov 2016 at 9:38 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM by Neia

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tastefullyadult
Neia sorry to bother. I see in a few spots it says you updated, but the only download is from 2017. Was there an update I'm missing for Seasons?

The file is from 2017, no update needed. I update the topic with a message indicating if an updated is needed or not when a new patch hit, so that may be why you see it has been updated.

Get Famous patch will most likely break it, I will update the mod if needed.
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 8:44 AM
The Get Famous patch is indeed out, but I'm not entirely sure if it broke this mod or not. I haven't been playing my current file long enough to see the effects or not. But I hope it didn't break!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#53 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 7:06 PM
It's 100% broken due to the Python format change.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorsal Axe
It's 100% broken due to the Python format change.

Thank you, I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my mod. I hope it gets updated soon.
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 5:01 AM
Hey, don't know much about mc, in what way do these conflict? Can I still have both and disable the mc problem, or do I have to choose?
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by contraltoviola
Hey, don't know much about mc, in what way do these conflict? Can I still have both and disable the mc problem, or do I have to choose?

MCC has a culling option(s) as well but you can have both as long as you don't enable MCC's culling features. That's what I did prior to the November patch because this mod is straightforward and MCC can be a bit overwhelming at times since it's a large mod. I'll be using MCC (and doing some "do I really need this" for the mods I use as well) in the future since it is easier to have less mods to worry about when it comes to patch days where mods can often break depending on what is updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 7:21 PM
It works?
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 11:12 AM
This mod now causes some "skill books" to not work. The sim will grab the book, sit down, open the book then immediately close the book and return it to the bookshelf.
version 1.77.146
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 2:32 AM
Does this mod still work? If not, is there an alternative available (that isn't MCCC)?
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th May 2023 at 11:18 AM
Default Second gen Still working in 2023
Usually in my game my parents have disappeared by now. I'm on the third generation . I cull random townies in my game myself and keep a core of about 180 Sim family's as Living Sims. As we all know Random Townies pop up, about six to as much as twelve per day. I put them all in one household, delete all but one, then see which of my Sim's need money, as they don't gain any simolians even if they have jobs. I put the remaining Sim into that household then delete them too. But the game hates ghost for some reason and wants them gone picture in family tree and all! IDC if they delete the random townies, but when my Sim marries, I want their background!! I usually pull my parents urns out of my inventory and mourn them once in a while, but the original Male progenitor is no longer interactive. His picture still shows in my tree, and that's all I really wanted so I am very happy with this MOD, My Most grateful thanks to Nisa for keeping up with this, and I hope it keeps working
Page 3 of 3