Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Social Services Career [Update 12/09/2018]

by missmani09 Posted 22nd Dec 2017 at 2:35 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2019 at 12:03 AM by Simmiller

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:38 PM
Default Cannot take vacation days
Quote: Originally posted by dolphinlova
Does this career make it to where you can use vacation days? For some reason I am not able to take any. I get vacation days but I cannot use them.
I have the same problem. I chose the Child Protection branch and having my Sim work pretty much non-stop is getting stressful..
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:50 PM
I am having a different issue, I do not have the self employment mod. With this mod loaded, everything seems to work except that I can not save. It gives an error with a 10-15 digit code that starts with 510:. As soon as I remove it, I can save again. The only other mod I have loaded is Wicked Whims, which I can't see as being a conflict as it just adds aspirations and animations. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 8:20 AM
i just updated almost all my cc's and i downloaded this again and now its saying it a broken mod. Does anybody know which mod or whatever has a conflict with this one???
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by duubie
i just updated almost all my cc's and i downloaded this again and now its saying it a broken mod. Does anybody know which mod or whatever has a conflict with this one???

This mod was giving me problems after I first downloaded it back in December. I don't think the creator is going to update
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:43 PM Last edited by missmani09 : 1st Apr 2018 at 2:39 PM.
Hey guys! Career is updated today! Apologize for my absence. My husband and I are fostering and have had a child since he was a newborn. He is 5 months now, so he has had our hands tied.

Please let me know if something isn't working right!
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 9:22 PM
First off, as a social worker-to-be. I really appreciate you creating this mod because my sims self can finally have a similar job! One suggestion I would make is to decrease the on-call rotation to a maximum of Monday through Saturday, meaning giving the sim at least one day off. Also, I'm not sure why the mischief trait is there? However, other than that, I love the career!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 1:01 AM
great
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:03 PM
please fix
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 27th May 2018 at 4:25 PM
Are you guys still unable to take vacation days?
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 12:14 AM
I get the vacation issue too
Field Researcher
#61 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:51 PM
I think seasons broke it, its fine until a holiday like winterfest then game crashes with an error and won't load the lot and after some file swapping and testing i discovered it was this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 11:49 AM
This isn't working with the July 31st patch...
Test Subject
#63 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:21 AM
Update please???
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 6:18 PM
Please update it
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 7:52 AM
Default Files won't extract
Quote: Originally posted by missmani09
Hey guys! Career is updated today! Apologize for my absence. My husband and I are fostering and have had a child since he was a newborn. He is 5 months now, so he has had our hands tied.

Please let me know if something isn't working right!

I d/loaded this but neither file will open for me to add to my game - it comes up with an error as if the zip is damaged or incomplete - pls help - Silver
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 1:34 PM
i LOVE this career! esp because it is actually challenging to get promoted so its a breath of fresh air into the game! one thing is is that i cant book vacation days apart from that it's brill
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 5:43 PM
This career is broken with the new update - please update when you can! I love this career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 8:06 PM
Does anyone know if this mod has been updated?
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 10:07 PM
Has this mod been updated recently in 2019
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 5:12 PM
As a BSW I feel highly delighted by this!
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 4:56 AM
Please update this mod, I would like to add it to my game. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 4:38 PM
This game sounds like a brilliant idea but it doesnt work
are there any updates available for it
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Sep 2023 at 3:39 AM
Though this post/info is old, I feel inclined to write here hoping for updates. 1st: great idea. 2nd-most important: I can't seem to get the sim to "go to work" even when I press the button. And 3rd: All this is missing for the most part is inputting this to the University agenda if have the University expansion, likely under Psychology (CPS) & Economics (DSCO) respectively-which should boost you up to level: 6-7 (non-distinguised)/7-8 (distinguised) in the career under that field. As well as adding an action that increases fame for the fame expansion.

Note: I only added part 1 in, not part 2 (as I read up on description, part 2 doesn't have Salary associated to it) so unsure if it's needed and if so-for what?)
Page 3 of 3