Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 11:48 PM
Default Jeff the killer/ Glasgow smile
hello I was wondering where i can find a Glasgow/ slit mouth smile ?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kissunderthemoonlight

just past the middle of the list - http://simsvip.com/2014/11/29/the-s...od-scar-makeup/
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th May 2015 at 2:14 PM
Default I cant find it too
Quote: Originally posted by kissunderthemoonlight

Try to make one, I made a Jeff the killer sim (Totally Failed ) But if u use body shop and do a simple cut and paste it should work.
If u don't know how to use body shop, just look for tutorials or look it up on wiki.

Best of luck, hope you do better than I
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:44 PM
this is perfect to make me i wonder where to find a jason voorhees mask so i can make my best friend
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 3:56 PM
This came to mind. It's a lipstick although I'd imagine the black swatch might be pretty good for a Jeff the Killer sim.

Edit: Also just realized how old this is, but I'm leaving this up for lurkers.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunstreamer
This came to mind. It's a lipstick although I'd imagine the black swatch might be pretty good for a Jeff the Killer sim.

Edit: Also just realized how old this is, but I'm leaving this up for lurkers.

It's sad that it's only available for females. Like you have to choose the female option to use it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hetalialuver77
It's sad that it's only available for females. Like you have to choose the female option to use it.

It does have a male version this is the link http://decayclownsims.tumblr.com/po...int-as-a-lot-of