Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 8:50 PM Last edited by Armise : 11th Jan 2018 at 9:11 PM.
So, my checkpoints finally taught me something : the game doesn't go through your ifs because the StateMachineClient is, indeed, null ! Which is why the SetActor was never working, since it always was the first thing we were trying to do with the SMC. So you were right, the SetActor was not the issue.
I think I have the resources placed correctly, or I don't know how to place the otherwise... http://prntscr.com/hz66ob My only (partial) doubt is on the Jazz : to insert it I added a new "JAZZ 0x02D5DF13"-typed resource, group 0, called PrayOnUrnstone, with FNV64, then I used (several times) the Replace option to insert my actual file in there...
So, the issue to be solved is why the Acquire method is unable to find the informations in the Jazz.
Testing the animation player to test it is also on the schedule. EDIT : a_urnstone_pray_x works with AnimationPlayer.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armise
So, my checkpoints finally taught me something : the game doesn't go through your ifs because the StateMachineClient is, indeed, null ! Which is why the SetActor was never working, since it always was the first thing we were trying to do with the SMC. So you were right, the SetActor was not the issue.
I think I have the resources placed correctly, or I don't know how to place the otherwise... http://prntscr.com/hz66ob My only (partial) doubt is on the Jazz : to insert it I added a new "JAZZ 0x02D5DF13"-typed resource, group 0, called PrayOnUrnstone, with FNV64, then I used (several times) the Replace option to insert my actual file in there...
So, the issue to be solved is why the Acquire method is unable to find the informations in the Jazz.
Testing the animation player to test it is also on the schedule. EDIT : a_urnstone_pray_x works with AnimationPlayer.

OK good the animation is working. how are you placing the jazz in s3pe? You're using the save into option right? In smooth jazz? Oh btw you should use the unprotected DLLs https://github.com/Chain-Reaction/N.../Sims3/Compiler instead of the ones you extract from the game files. You'll be able to use public run then.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:14 PM
No, I wasn't using "save into". I tried, and it works. Stupid software, how is the logic "save then mux" way not working ? Wtf ?
Anyway thanx very much for your help.

...would you happen to know where the sound played during the animation is editable/mutable ?
Scholar
#29 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armise
No, I wasn't using "save into". I tried, and it works. Stupid software, how is the logic "save then mux" way not working ? Wtf ?
Anyway thanx very much for your help.

...would you happen to know where the sound played during the animation is editable/mutable ?

The sound event you will find in the S3PE grid view. You'll need the S3PE wrappers to get the grid option. I don't have the link with me at the moment, maybe Lyralei would know. Once you're in grid view delete the sound event. Do keep backup when you're editing this way though. It's been mostly stable for me. The jazz scripts do have some weird glitches for sure. I'm glad your mod is working, glad I could help.
Page 2 of 2