Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 8:33 PM Last edited by DerpBox : 7th Feb 2024 at 12:58 AM.
Default does the wild child mod have teen-adult romance/woohoo in it?
heya, i'm trying to find a teen pregnancy mod to use for a story i'm trying to play out. i was recommended wild child but i'm not sure if that has teen-adult romance/woohoo in it and the upload on internet archive doesn't mention it anywhere. i don't want to have teen-adult romance/woohoo in my game so i thought i would ask here before installing it. does wild child have teen-adult romance/woohoo features in it?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 10:01 PM
If you want a teen pregnancy I would try the simblender. Make the teen an independent teen and select who it is you want them to be pregnant by, then set them back to regular teen. I have not tried this but I think it should work without gaining a larger mod you might not want.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
If you want a teen pregnancy I would try the simblender. Make the teen an independent teen and select who it is you want them to be pregnant by, then set them back to regular teen. I have not tried this but I think it should work without gaining a larger mod you might not want.

i've tried with sim blender but it doesn't work for me for some reason. the teen in question isn't even on the cusp of turning into an adult either. i'd rather use a mod for it so it can be automated and not have to age them up and back down. i don't mind having additional features with a mod, i just want to know if wild child has teen-adult stuff in it so i know to avoid it and look for a different one if that makes sense
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 2:58 PM
sorry to bump, can someone please give me a yes or no on this? 😭
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 4:13 PM
Try the mod out in a throwaway test neighbourhood and see for yourself. A test neighbourhood will ensure that your proper neighbourhoods aren't affected by the mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Try the mod out in a throwaway test neighbourhood and see for yourself. A test neighbourhood will ensure that your proper neighbourhoods aren't affected by the mod.

oh i didn't realize that that was something you could do. been a while since i played sims 2 so i'm not very knowledgeable about how the game functions anymore. i'll give this a shot, thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 6:45 PM
wild child does indeed have adult-teen stuff in it, i'll look for a different mod then
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DerpBox
i've tried with sim blender but it doesn't work for me for some reason. the teen in question isn't even on the cusp of turning into an adult either. i'd rather use a mod for it so it can be automated and not have to age them up and back down. i don't mind having additional features with a mod, i just want to know if wild child has teen-adult stuff in it so i know to avoid it and look for a different one if that makes sense

MidgeTheTree's pregnancy controller allows teen pregnancies started by Sim Blender or another mod to continue to term without adding things you might not want. It does add a chance of miscarriages, though.