Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MadDoctor
I've taken to dragging the bladder motive down to force them to wet themselves to save time.

Usually I wouldn't reply in a thread this old, but at that point wouldn't it be easier to edit the lot? Provided you only have one sim (or a lone sim plus their romantic partner(s)) on that lot so you don't trigger privacy issues, you could knock down the section of wall the door is in.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 9:32 PM
Though it would be great If anybody thought of just coding in an interaction that would be available (If-logic-check-based) to just click on a ground and pee anywhere there. Perhaps there is a mod already out there?
Mad Poster
#28 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Yeah, it makes you wonder how Lara Croft and Indiana Jones handle this.

Probably had some sort of those or similar assets in their clothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo
Scholar
#29 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 1:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. M. Pescado

Anyone who installs bathrooms on a community lot intended for public non-AwesomeMod-equipped use is Doing It Wrong.

NOW he tells me!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#30 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Though it would be great If anybody thought of just coding in an interaction that would be available (If-logic-check-based) to just click on a ground and pee anywhere there. Perhaps there is a mod already out there?

Yup. http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1836/
No clue if it still works though, it was built on 1.55. Also it only works for guys.
Page 2 of 2