Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2016 at 5:57 AM
Default Discourage
The option to discourage a sim pops up very rarely and i would like to make a mod that enables it any time. I'm not even sure what triggers that option in the first place.

But, it seems a plausible way to tell another sim NO to all their weird 'i want to date you and will bug you to the end until you give in creepiness'. Sims in my game attach themselves like leeches to certain of my sims and stalk them wherever they go. My sims can yell and insult and it seems to make these creepy sims chase my sims all the more. Why did EA not make a way to tell another sim NO and have them understand it? I'm sick of it!!!!

I looked through the tutorials a little and haven't found what i need to get started on making this possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please.
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:03 PM
lol.. You can always use a cheat and delete the annoying sim. I used to delete the paparazzi in Sims 3 all the time... The only problem there is you usually get a new, annoying paparazzi. Sorry, I have nothing better for you in this regard. I am not a programmer.... I'll poke around to see what's out there....

edit: Seems to be a game bug.... I'm seeing that you can't delete NPCs easily in Sims 4... You have to follow the sim home to get rid of them there....

hmm. Found this one. - How to delete townies... https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/co...e_townies_list/

Try it and see if that works.