Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 6:00 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 3rd Nov 2016 at 10:49 PM.
Default SLOT bug [solved]
Hello !

I'm working around an object from PCsims : it was a cheated bathroom scales. I think they won't mind, as the site is down since a long time ago.

I wanted to remove the cheat behaviour and add some fun things. And I've made a part of it for now (still working on it).
However, there's just a little thing that always buged me : the sim doesn't go onto it but into it.
I thought it was a SLOT case : so I've added a slot container (with a line in the CRES and the STR#) and 2 lines (a snap into 0x0071 & snap 0x002E) in the BHAV (Test weight). As there's no step by step tuto, I've used what I've found on the wiki and MTS (Modding InfoCenter - PDF - Introduction to Slots), and I've examined some other CC and maxi objects. After some tests, I assumed that an animation might be necessary for the change of slot to be visible, so I've added a fun one.
Then using the SLOT (S-0), the altitude change (but you can use only one height and it's too much), but when I use the CRES (S-2) for a better chosen height, nothing change (the sims is still into the scale, on groung level)....

I might have done something wrong but I don't know what (SLOT ? CRES ? BHAV ? STR# ?). But whatever the changes in the SLOT nor the CRES, nothing change in game (ground level) or it bugs, when I want to use the CRES as a reference for the height.

Can someone give me a clue, please ?

Warning ! The original object intended nakedness and I've not changed it yet. But with the censor blur, you don't see a thing.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  clone_sauna_balance_pcsims_by_ankoyume_vI1_S2-0_F31I77_CRES00.rar (32.3 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Description: hight level (the only different position that i got)
File Type: rar  clone_sauna_balance_pcsims_by_ankoyume_vI1_S2-0_F31I77_CRES02.rar (32.3 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  clone_sauna_balance_pcsims_by_ankoyume_vI1_S2-0_F31I77_CRES07_tooHight.rar (32.3 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  clone_sauna_balance_pcsims_by_ankoyume_vI2_S2-2_F31I77CRES03_ground.rar (32.3 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Description: ground level - no change
File Type: rar  clone_sauna_balance_pcsims_by_ankoyume_vI2_S2-2_F31I77CRES07_ground.rar (32.3 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Description: ground level - no change

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 8:13 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 31st Oct 2016 at 8:52 PM.
I thought I had ... It's named "0x4 : slot_stepstool_0". But I didn't know about your tuto, so I'll go read it and fix it. Thanks for the link !

Edit : Yeah ! It works !
Now I have to find the perdect Translation Z number.
Thanks for your help. Your tuto was very clear.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!