Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 7:15 PM
Default Queen's Clothes - Fashion/Office RP - [See #3243!!!!! and #1] {Apps always open}
New rp thread:

http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...395#post1111395
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:20 PM
This looks really neat, I'll be making an application later
#3 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:23 PM
Default Gavin

Name: Gavin Ruppetts
Bio: At only 22 he's risen high in the business world as is now an assistant manager for one of the biggest businesses out there. Gavin is a country bread man who moved here only two years ago on the eve of his 20th birthday to begin a new life in the city. One of the most prosperous business minds in the country
Personality: Gavin is a great, kind guy in the office, caring and sweet - he's always one to fetch the newbie a coffee and hopes one day to marry the most beautiful woman of his dreams. But outside the workplace Gavin turns into a different guy: daring, malicious and out to get everything he wants, not caring about the feelings of those that get in his way.

Other Gavin pics

Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:35 PM
((Oooh, he's very Cecilia-alike in personality. Besides the coffee stuff xD))
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:47 PM
Default Avatars
Gavin Ruppetts: Cecilia Queen: Lotta Gustaf:
Delilah Stanton: Amber Radisson Cilla Reyes:

Mickey Rumor: Jayden Bell: Nicolao Leao-Pires:
#6 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:07 PM
thanks for the avatar do you think you could make it switch between that one and the one I have now?? pleeaseee?

and Gavin is a nice guy...some of the time
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:11 PM
The colours got lost a little.

#8 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:12 PM
:: Name ::
Lotta Gustaf
:: Gender ::
Female
:: Occupation ::
Model
:: Age ::
:: Bio ::
Lotta was originally from Stockholm, born to a wealthy family. Her father was a traveling business man and she rarely saw him. Her mother was a lingerie model, but was caught in an adultery scandal with a male co-worker and her husband divorced her. Lotta wanted to study dance, but as there were few career opportunities and pay was slim, she failed. One of her friends suggested she go into modeling at the early age of 17. She's been modeling ever since.
:: Personality ::
Lotta is definately not a "keep to herself" kind of girl. If she has a point to make, she will make it. She is an Aries, and doesn't get into relationships. She might have casual romance, but she worries more about her job then some guy.
:: Headshot ::
#9 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:22 PM
thank you Anne!! :D
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:37 PM
No problem, I just wrote the beginning xD Now let's hope people will come and join ^_^
Theorist
#11 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:48 AM
I might join. It depends. What does each occupation entail, and what kind of stuff will we have to do in this RP, because (obviously) roleplaying? For example, will we have to put up a lot of pictures or something?
Scholar
#12 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:57 AM
Can i reserve a spot as a model?

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Scholar
#13 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 1:37 AM
Stylequeen, I'll be the hot secretary I actually was one for a summer myself, so just lemme put together a sim first :D

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#14 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 1:56 AM
Default Mickey Rumor Application

Name: Mickey Rumor
Bio: Mickey Rumor was born in the slums of New York. His parents loved him above all else, but he was always indifferent to them. He much preferred to stay in his room and perform sometimes senseless tasks than have conversations with them or anyone else. However, when Mickey turned 11 he expressed interest in modeling at the local mall. His parents agreed, wanting their son to get out and see more of the world rather than stay in the confinements of his room all of the time. He applied, and he was accepted by the organizer of the event as one of the models. From there on he quickly rose to the top and was accepted by Queen's Clothes...
Personality: Mickey is a strange boy, a mixture of so many different pieces it’s impossible to tell what his true intentions are. He is detached from everyone else, and generally will not speak unless spoken to. He won't actively converse with anyone unless it will benefit him in the end. Power fascinates him, he wants it in his hands so that he can see how far one can take it. He knows how people work, and he is something of a genius when it comes to matters of the human mind. Mickey is highly secretive and never lets go of his videogames. He has a firm belief that horoscopes are 100% correct ever since he discovered that his personality matches his star sign (Scorpio) perfectly.
Headshot:

#15 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:36 AM
I've updated my application w/ pic.
#16 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 8:11 AM

-girly squeal-
This looks FUN!
____

Name :

Cilla Reyes

Female

Model

Bio :
Cilla, being fillipino and hispanic was always a unique person. Born in a small city in Mexico her family had always been poor so she had never really experienced 'the finer life' let alone a 'proper education'. Cilla used to dream of pursuing a lifetime dream as a writer; but developed a passion for modeling a few years ago when her cousin took her to a fashion show. At the young age of twenty, Cilla Reyes wants to start a brand new life - poor or rich, either way, she has to start out somehow!

Personality :
Cilla is not the spoiled type, she is more of a shy, kind and creative person. She expresses her emotions through her modeling and writing; but other wise else, her life has been pretty all-to-herself.

#17 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
I might join. It depends. What does each occupation entail, and what kind of stuff will we have to do in this RP, because (obviously) roleplaying? For example, will we have to put up a lot of pictures or something?

Well, there will be 'some' events. But not much, like fashion shows where models will have to post 1 picture. Which I hope doesn't really matter. There won't be much events where you have to post picutres. You can post pictures if you want though.

There will also be party's and you are free to post pictures if you want to.

And there will be other events like problems with the office.

Hope that helped
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cherryp3
[Is it ok if I use a young model that's like...just starting out? Say somewhere around 16 or 17? If not it's fine, I just need to know so I can finish the application. :}

I would prefer 18 and over.
#19 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slytherin-girl
Stylequeen, I'll be the hot secretary I actually was one for a summer myself, so just lemme put together a sim first :D

yay thanks slytherin-girl
Theorist
#20 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:06 PM
Thank you, that does help a lot!

Name:
Delilah Stanton

Secretary

Bio:
The only child of a teacher and a lawyer, Delilah promised herself early on that she would not lead the same boring, conventional life that her parents chose. She frequently travels and proudly displays various items acquired from numerous vacations. She is fond of cartoons, comedy movies, rock music, and animals. Delilah especially enjoys going clubbing on the weekends with her friends. She does not need glasses, but she wears them (with fake lenses) because she likes how they look on her. She is a part-time student at the local college, majoring in art. Single, no children.

Personality:
Very outgoing, goofy, and fun-loving, she's always up for a good time and tries to make sure that everyone's happy and laughing, whether it's quoting lines from "Office Space" or telling stories about the crazy stuff she did in high school. Delilah's biggest flaw-- she has a tendency to flirt with everyone.

Headshot:
#21 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:08 PM
aww I love Delilah! and I'm sure Gavin will too lol *winkwink*
Theorist
#22 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:10 PM
I bet. Hehehe. You gotta look out with those office romances though...
#23 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:16 PM
watch out for them because they're fabulous and sexy...!
depends whether she's interested in inworkGavin or outofworkGavin though lol
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:17 PM
Yay! Such pretty sims! I created your avatar
Theorist
#25 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:18 PM
Way ahead of you there, Anne. Using it now. And we shall have to see about the Gavin thing, eh? There might be other guys who are more her tastes.

Page 1 of 173