Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#551 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 6:49 PM
"Don't do that, you know I can't resist! Fine, lemme change," Quickly dressing in a black and white dress with Converse, Claire walked over to Sam.
"I know they spoil the dress but they're comfortable."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#552 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:01 PM
"I know they spoil the dress but they're comfortable."

'Not at all' Sam added 'Vair indie'
They walked to the Pleasure Beach, the Big One loomed over them, Sam grinned, Claire whimpered.
'Come on, come on!' She urged, dragging Claire into the queue 'Here we go!'
#553 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:06 PM
"I'm going to kill you," Claire moaned as the line moved forward. And didn't it help it was a short line? Her and Sam put in the fifth cart.
"I'm going to puke, or scream or both."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#554 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:10 PM
Sam nudged Claire as they clicked up the rise.
'Arms in the air!' She yelled 'Come on!'
Sam cheered as the cart began to lurch over the drop.
#555 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:12 PM
Claire's face went green when she saw how high thy were.
"Oh, f*ck!" She yelled, before they dropped. Being hung over and dropped from a big height was not good news. She turned to Sam to curse her, but vomit came out instead of words.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#556 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:19 PM
'Sh*t, Claire!' Sam screamed, shoving Claire's face away just in time, she watched in horror as it landed on a bunch of people in the queue 'Hoooo sh****t'
The cart dropped and Sam gasped as her stomach lurched upwards 'Oh god...we're in deep sh*t'
Sure enough, the group stood there, stone faced.
#557 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:29 PM
"Sam I'm gonna puke again, get me off this bloody ride!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#558 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:32 PM
'I can't' Sam replied, desperately 'Look, look it's over'
They sprinted off, darting past the group.
Breathless, Sam stood by the Railway Arcade.
She whipped out her phone and texted Ethan.

'By the railway arcade,
Claire puked all over these chavs, ugh,
come rescue us?'
#559 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:34 PM
"Jesus Christ," Claire groaned, before puking on the street.
"This is why we don't bring me on rollercoasters when I've got a bloody HANGOVER!"
#560 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:37 PM
Arthur was waiting innocently in the line for a random rollercoaster when he heard an odd scream, looked up, and proceeded to get absolutely covered in the contents of someone else's stomach.

"What the f*ck?! Ew ew ewwie ew!" He screamed, trying to shake off as much of the puke as possible. Furious, he marched over to the exit of the ride and started screaming at everyone within a twenty foot radius.
Test Subject
#561 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:42 PM
"Oh god, that smells putrid," Corey said, walking over. "That's what a night of vodka'll do to ya,"
Instructor
#562 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:47 PM
Ethan couldnt wait to get back to his room and get out of last nights clothes. He must have smelt to high heavens and probably looked just as bad. He stripped off his clothes and jumped quickly into the shower. Singing along to his portable showerproof radio. He stepped out in his towel and began to dress in white jeans and white blazer..

Making his own way to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (he said he would meet the others later on) he stopped on the way to get some candyfloss for Sam. She had always like candyfloss, or so he remembered. There had been one time when they had an argument and she shoved some candyfloss into his hair and it had stuck. It must have took at least 5 washes before it came out of Ethan's hair.

He had been walking around the Pleasure Beach for half an hour. The queues where massive and Ethan still hadnt caught sight of Sam or the others.

Just then a text from Sam came up on his phone.

'By the railway arcade,
Claire puked all over these chavs, ugh,
come rescue us
?'

Ethan laughed and made his way to the railway arcade. When he got there he had to cover his mouth to stop himself laughing. "Jesus your looking a little green there Claire. You meant to be that colour" Ethan joked and she looked at him frowning.

"I bought you some candyfloss, to make up for last night" Ethan said to Sam handing her the candyfloss and then stirring at the ground his cheeks blazing.
#563 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:58 PM
Arthur was still screaming his head off and splattering people with flying droplets of puke when spotted a few familiar faces and a puddle of the same stuff soaking him nearby. If you had been carefully studying his face, you would've known his exact thought process: Claire. Must. Die.

"YOU!" He yelled, pointing a vomit-covered finger directly at the curly haired girl.
#564 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:00 PM
Claire looked up, and saw the angry boy. She was glad she was wearing Converse.
"I'm gonna go now, meet you back here in an hour," With that, she took off, glad she had benn top athlete on the track team.
Test Subject
#565 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:01 PM
"See ya Arthur," he said, running off after Claire.
#566 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:08 PM
"Gee, thanks for all your help, Corey." He grumbled, rolling his eyes. Great, what was he supposed to do now? Run around with Claire's breakfast all over him? Yeah, fat chance.

"Oh gross, it's drying!" Arthur exclaimed in horror, practically bursting out in tears when he realized his favorite (and expensive) jacket was now completely ruined.
#567 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:12 PM
"What, like Corey was going to attack his girlfriend? Fat chance," Claire as she walked back to the group, her and Arthur had some bad history.
Test Subject
#568 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:13 PM
"I'll go get you a bottle of water," he said running towards a nearby cafe.
#569 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM
"Oh, yeah, because I was obviously going to draft him into my We Hate Claire club and declare war." He said sourly, narrowing his eyes. What was Claire's problem? Considering she was the one that puked on him, Arthur was a bit ticked that she wasn't apologizing and showering him with concern. That was the nice to do, right? But then again, when had Claire ever gone out of her way to be nice to him?

"Thanks." Arthur said with a fleeting smile. Honestly, he highly doubted a bottle of water would help him very much, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#570 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:54 PM
"I bought you some candyfloss, to make up for last night"

'You ledgend!' Sam exclaimed, taking the candyfloss 'I haven't had candyfloss since the Liphook Carnival, when I stuck it in your hair for making me go in the horror house'
"Oh gross, it's drying!"
'Oh, Arthur, don't me such a p*ssy' Sam sighed, peeling off his jacket and stuffing it in the bin 'There. Done. I'll buy you a new one, kay?'
'How about we go to Sandcastles? Can you handle water slides, Claire?'
#571 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:06 PM
"Yes. Oh, by the way, Pussy? Don't blame me. Sam pushed me, otherwise it would be on her," Claire stuck her tougne out at her, letting her know she was kidding.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#572 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:14 PM
'Huh!' Replied Sam, sticking out her tongue 'So it that a yes to Sandcastles?'
#573 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:16 PM
"Yes - but 'cause you forced me to go on that, I'll do this," She stole a big chunk of her cotton candy, knowing it would bother her, and pulled a bit off and stuck it in her hair.
"Because Ethan is crap at getting revenge."
Test Subject
#574 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:24 PM
Corey came back, and handed Arthur the bottle of water. He arrivrf just in time to see Claire stick a chunk of cotton candy in Sam's hair.
Instructor
#575 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:30 PM
"Because Ethan is crap at getting revenge." Claire said and Ethan frowned.

"No I am not. I got her back for that Candyfloss incident. Remember when I squirted tomato sauce all down your top in Mcdonald's. Well that werent by accident at all." Ethan laughed and then pulled Sam into a headlock.

"But don't worry only a few people laughed. And I am sure the CCTV well be deleted by now" Ethan joked rubbing her head to mess up her hair.

Page 23 of 26