Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#576 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:32 PM
'Aaah, you cow Claire!' Sam shrieked, tugging the main chunk of candyfloss from her hair 'If you weren't my mate I would actually strangle you right now!'
But don't worry only a few people laughed. And I am sure the CCTV well be deleted by now" Ethan joked rubbing her head to mess up her hair.
'Hey' Sam yelped, ruffling Ethan's hair back 'Ruffling hair is my thing!'
She stretched and darted into the bathroom, removing her swimsuit from her tote bag.
A bit later she stepped back out in a black bikini with a navy blue sarong tied around her waist.
'Right' She began, grinning 'It's just across the street'
Advertisement
Test Subject
#577 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:34 PM
"Which reminds me. Ethan, I never got you back for that time you tipped soy sauce down my top," he said. He grabbed a abandone cup of lukewarm coffee, and tipped it over his head.
#578 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:36 PM
"And I never got him back for puring vodka down my favourite top!" Claire jumped on his back, completely oblivious to the fact the back of his shirt was covered in lukewarm coffee. She pretended to strangle him.
"Die, Ethan die!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#579 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:37 PM
'Boys...and girl!' Sam said, hands on hips 'Honestly, you're as bad as you were in infants!'
She clapped her hands before pushing the bunch foward.
'Sandcastles, c'mon, I love waterparks, go go go!'
Test Subject
#580 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:41 PM
"Alright, one sec," he said, running towards the restrooms. He came out in a black tank top, board shorts, and flip flops.
#581 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:41 PM
The Bus pulled Up very close to Pleasure beach I got off and walked.
I flipped open my phone to text sam

Hey Im here at last where are you guys?

XoXo,
Raquel
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#582 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:43 PM
Hey Im here at last where are you guys?

XoXo,
Raquel

'Sandcastles water park'
Sam texted back before flicking her phone shut.
'Raquel's here' Sam informed the others, spotting The Sidewinder 'Oh, wow!'
She charged toward it and grabbed a boat.
'Kay guys, two to a boat, pair up!'
#583 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:45 PM
"I really don't think they'll let me get in the water covered in this stuff." Arthur said, eyes locked on the trashcan Sam had tossed his absolute favorite jacket in. He sighed, trying to get the foul-smelling mixture off of his arms with the bottle of water and pouting the entire time. Overly dramatic of him? Yes.

OOC// ah god, i feel so american. i had to look up 'candyfloss'. xD
#584 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:45 PM
"I'm going with Corey and I am deffinately not going with that prick Arthur!"
Instructor
#585 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:48 PM
"Which reminds me. Ethan, I never got you back for that time you tipped soy sauce down my top," Corey said.
He grabbed a abandone cup of lukewarm coffee, and tipped it over his head. Ethan stood there his mouth open and soaking wet with coffee. Shaking his hair so the coffee sprayed onto everyone he turned around looking furious.

"You just coffee on my favourite WHITE, jeans and blazer. You are going to pay, and I mean pay" He said looking mad at Corey, his eyebrows furrowed and his nostrils widening in anger.

"And I never got him back for puring vodka down my favourite top!" Claire jumped on his back, completely oblivious to the fact the back of his shirt was covered in lukewarm coffee. She pretended to strangle him.
"Die, Ethan die!"

Ethan tried to pull her away.
"Get off you weirdo, I no you love me but pleaseeeee" Ethan laughed pulling Claire off him.
He moped all the way to the Sandcastles waterpark. People where laughing at him and his coffee stained clothes and his wet hair. He would get Claire and Corey back, oh he would.
#586 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:48 PM
I walked a little ways untill i was at sandcastles. I went into the Nearest restroom and changed into a spaghetti strap shirt and a mini skirt with my bathing suit under neath. I spotted The group through the crowds "HEY", I shouted. I walked over "I'm finally here", "so watcha guys been up too?"
#587 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:55 PM
Apparently Arthur was the only person not smart enough to bring his swimsuit, so he decided to stay as far away from the water as possible. He had ruined (well, more like CLAIRE HAD RUINED -insert growl here-) enough clothing for... the year.

"Raquel! You'll never believe it, Claire decided that today was the day she was going to upchuck on me." He grimaced.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#588 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:56 PM
"I'm finally here", "so watcha guys been up too?"

'Whoof, long story, babes' Sam replied, letting out a deep breath 'M'kay, so Claire's with Corey, what about you lot, who you going with?'
#589 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:58 PM
"Oh, shut up, Arthur," Claire yelled.
"You only hate me because of that time I turned you down for the formal, you never got over that rejection. You were so annoyed I went with Michael, so can you get over it? And I already told you, Sam forced me on it, when I was hungover! You expected me to keep my lunch?"
#590 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:58 PM
"Shes Hungover and you guys brought her on a roller coaster", I chuckled. "what did you expect?" "anyway im here now The Party can begin!"
#591 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:02 PM
"No, she wants to know who your partnering with in the boat,"
#592 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:04 PM
"I dont know who's available?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#593 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:05 PM
(( Heya, Sportichik, could you edit your two posts together? Tah. =] ))

"Well Theres this guy back at home who lives On My street he's Absolutely Gorgeous Hes got The prettiest eyes ever he's The sexiest guy i've ever met and he asked me out 2 months ago. His name is Phillip He's 19 and a sweetheart".

"No, she wants to know who your partnering with in the boat,"

'What Claire said, you numpty' Sam rolled her eyes and smiled, Raquel was a sweetheart, but got muddled easily 'Guuuys, huurry up, I want to gooo!'
#594 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
"But, I... I mean... you- you just... nevermind." Arthur spluttered, trying to sort out the chaotic mush his brain had just become. Unconsciously he sat down, face slowly reddening until his normally peachy complexion had become an odd shade of magenta - the red from his furious blush and the purple from the fact that he had momentarily forgotten how to breathe.

"Um," He muttered, regaining focus. "I think I'll pass on the... boat thing."
#595 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:08 PM
"Aww, did I embarass the rich boy? Don't worry sweetie, I don't care," Claire laughed as she climbed into the bot and waited for Corey
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#596 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:09 PM
'OK, so, Arthur's skipping, right, Ethan, here' Sam grabbed Ethan's arm and dragged him into the queue 'Corey, Claire, you good?'
#597 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:11 PM
"We're good, don't worry. We'll just cuddle and make the most of it," she said, quoting Corey from the previous night.
#598 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:13 PM
"I'll be shopping over there while you guys ride this thing. I kind of need new clothes, after all." He said dryly, pointing to an overpriced looking giftshop. Arthur sighed sadly, thinking of how horrid all the clothes in there must be. At least looking like a tourist was better than looking like you just got puked on, right?
#599 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:14 PM
"Arthur I'll Tag along", I shouted as I chased after him. I don't want to ride the boat thing Anyway.
Test Subject
#600 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:19 PM
"Yep," Corey said, jumping into the boat next to Claire.

Page 24 of 26