Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#601 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:24 PM
"We can have a fantastical shopping spree while they drown themselves!" Arthur smirked, the thought of Claire drowning brightening his spirits immensely.

"Ohmygod! I have to get these." He squealed, putting on a pair of Wayfarers a la Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Obviously they were fake, but considering that there was a constant risk of his clothes/accessories being ruined, Arthur was willing to get them.

"What do you think? Terrifyingly hot, right?" He asked, striking a pose next to the sunglasses display.
Advertisement
#602 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:25 PM
"Jesus Christ, I hate that guy," said Claire watching him pose from a distance.
"He thinks he's bloody amazing, but he can't do anything, the freak."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#603 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:28 PM
'Link!' Sam yelped, grabbing onto Corey and Claire's boat from her own 'OK, there's the drop, here we gooooaaaaaa!!'
Her stomach lurched and she clung onto one of her boat's handles, one of Claire's, for dear life.
They landed in the pool before the next stage of the slide and she capsized before jumping up, spluttering.

'Huh! Oh my, ugh' She coughed and clambered back into her boat 'OK, OK, lets go'
She grabbed hold of Claire's boat again and pushed them down the next part of the slide.
"I hate that guy," said Claire watching him pose from a distance.
"He thinks he's bloody amazing, but he can't do anything, the freak."

'Deep breaths, deep breaths' Sam soothed jokingly, smoothing down Claire's hair 'We'll make a voo doo doll later'
#604 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:33 PM
"How about I just kick him in the nuts to show him he can't fight to save his life? Would make things easier."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#605 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:39 PM
"How about I just kick him in the nuts to show him he can't fight to save his life? Would make things easier."

'Fair enough' Sam laughed, wrapping her arms around Claire's shoulders, the lifeguard blew his whistle, but the right look from the two and he was reduced to a daydreamy wave 'No chance, maytee!'
Sam sat bored in the lazy river section of the slide, there was a bit of a traffic jam and she restorted to braiding Corey and Claire's hair.

'Damn you lovely long haired people' She stropped jokingly 'Anywho, methinks Arthur is ya know, not chasing the ladies'
'Maybe not' She thought to herself 'But he is camp, no doubt'
She turned and chucked the slightly ignored Ethan under the chin.
'Cheer up Ethan, we'll be in the dark tunnel soon' She laughed, winking.
#606 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:41 PM
"The dude can't stand to be turned down, that's why he hates me y'know. Because I wouldn't go out with him. It's stupid, because that was like, five years ago or something." She slapped Sam's hands as she tried to tie her hair to Corey's.
"Not happening, matey,"
Instructor
#607 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:41 PM
((OOC: Where the hell are we meant to be I am lost :S Sandcastles right. The whole boat thing is confusing me))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#608 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:44 PM
(( Hah hah, we're in inflateable boats on a slide in Sandcastles =] ))
#609 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:49 PM
"I followed arthur as we walked into the stores"
Instructor
#610 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:58 PM
Ethan had dashed into Sandcastles and ran into the nearest showers to wash off the coffee from his hair. He stepped out into the pool side, his hair wet from the shower and he was wearing a rather tight pair of swimming trunks(hehe)

Ethan was forced into a line for a water ride with Sam. He smiled as she pulled him next to her in the line.
They finally managed to get on the boat after a few members of the group had finished arguing.
Ethan was feeling slightly upset and ignored, something he wasnt use to.
Sam looked at him and then tickled him under the chin. Ethan smiled at her half hearted.
'Cheer up Ethan, we'll be in the dark tunnel soon' She laughed, winking
Ethan brightened up straight away.

He began to rock the boat to get on everyone's nerves. It was fun tormenting people.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#611 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 11:05 PM
'Ah, bloody hell' Sam yelped as Ethan began rocking the boat 'Guh, is it possible to get seasick in a rubber dingy?'
She laughed though as people wobbled and attempted to steady themselves with water, only to go splashing in.
The tunnel approached, it was a real bitch, it started off slow and flat, then suddenly dropped.
'Huh...this is a bit of a let down' Sam grumbled during the slow part, not noticing the drop till the last minute 'Oh, wait, oh sh*t, oh sh*t...'
She clung onto Ethan's wrists for dear life.
'F*cking hell! I'm gonna fall out, sh*t, Ethan, hold me down or something, sh*t, sh*t!'
She wasn't really going to fall out, obviously, but it damn well felt like it.
Instructor
#612 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 11:36 PM
'Huh...this is a bit of a let down' Sam grumbled during the 'Oh, wait, oh sh*t, oh sh*t...' She said as they dropped down. Ethan laughed and shouted "WOOHOO" But Sam was clinging onto him for dear life.

'F*cking hell! I'm gonna fall out, sh*t, Ethan, hold me down or something, sh*t, sh*t!' She shouted, Ethan laughed but pulled her towards him. She was practically on his lap.

Her body was next to his. Both of them wet from the ride. He could feel her heartbeat as she leaned in to stop herself from falling out. Ethan looked down at her, craning his head so there faces were now practically touching. He paused for a moment to study her pretty face, his nose was almost touching hers. Then he did it, he leaned forwards and his lips meet hers. He lingered for a few moments but decided not to push it and pulled away. He let go of her body and then turned his head and body the other way so he didnt have to look at her. He felt so utterly embrassed, why the hell had he just kissed her.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#613 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:41 PM
Sam jumped, what the hell? She faced him, but he heard turned away, she curled up into a ball, clinging onto the handles, utterly confused.
Did he genuinely like her or was he just having a quick crack at it to see where it would lead?
She decided to act natural, she didn't want to chase him like a puppydog, or be too aloof either, plus it would most likely spare him quite a bit of embaressment.
'Right, which ride now?' She asked, ascending a flight of stairs, she turned and gave Ethan a quick wink and a smirk, just to let him know it had been agknowledged.
----------------------------------------------------------

After a bunch of slides, Sam decided she was going to call it a day.
'Guys...' She began, stretching 'I'm gonna head back to the hotel, you?'
#614 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:04 PM
"Yeah, I'm gonna go back too. Because my head is still killing me, thanks to you,"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#615 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:14 PM
'Aw, you love me really' Sam replied 'Right, keemon everyone, it's Blackpool, I'd like to be indoors during dark'
She chucked her tote back onto the bed and pulled the covers across the two beds, making a tent.
'This is my fort!' She yelled in a kiddy voice, climbing underneath the sheets 'Entrance only with alcohol'
She flicked on the TV and leaned against the pillow.
'So, how much longer you guys wanna crash in Blackpool?'
#616 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:19 PM
"Until it gets boring is what I say." Just to spoil Sam's fun, she jumped on top of the sheets, bringing them down around her. She laughed as she struggled to get up.
"You should have seen that coming,"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#617 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM
'Nooooo!' Sam shouted as her fort came crashing down 'Oh, you meanie!'
She pulled the covers back over and rebuilt her fort, sticking out her tongue at Claire.
'Right, I say we play truth or dare' Sam grinned, eyes darting round the group 'Claire, I dare you, and anyone of your choice to go skinny dipping in the pool'
She was pretty pleased of herself, good dare, good dare.
#618 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:17 PM
"Alright. I went streaking down to a shop once, so this will be no problem. I choose ... Arthur," she said, grinning wickedly. She knew he'd hate it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#619 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:44 PM
'Ooooh' Sam grinned, wincing at Claire 'That's harsh, but nice one!'
She gave Claire a high five, Arthur would hate it, he was OK she supposed, but definately a priss
#620 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:55 PM
Claire grinned as her and Sam slapped a high five, she knew that prick would hate it, but he'd ahve to deal with it.
#621 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:29 PM
OOC// would it be too much if arthur walked in and was all 'omg! the pool here is awesome! let's all go swimming'? xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#622 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:38 PM
(( Sup to you what Arthur does =3 ))
#623 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 10:31 PM
Arthur, with his fantastic timing, walked in at the exact moment that Claire high-fived Sam. He was completely decked out in a tourist-y tee sporting the Sandcastles logo, a pair of neon floral board shorts, and a multitude of beachy accessories, including his newly acquired sunglasses.

"Oh my god! Have you guys seen the pool here? It's absolutely amazing." He exclaimed with a wide grin, eyes slightly unfocused as the eighteen year old lustily thought of the chemical infused pool water. Ah, how he wanted to just cannonball in there and send catastrophic waves rippling throughout the entire thing!

"We should totally go swimming! They have those ultra-fuzzy supersized towels down there, you know." Arthur sighed dreamily.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#624 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:19 PM
"Oh my god! Have you guys seen the pool here? It's absolutely amazing."

Sam bit her fist to prevent herself from bursting into manic laughter.
'No, Arthur, I haven't seen it, guys, shall we go down and see it?'
She winked at the others and took off her hoody to indicate what she meant.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#625 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 8:06 PM

Page 25 of 26