Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:52 AM
Default The Create Tab is Gone
OK, am I blind or the tab is gone? Where is the Creator Feedback now? Do we have to get to it some convoluted way now instead of just clicking above? I like to follow some of the current projects.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Looking for any current info on Uranesia, for example.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 9:02 AM
Yep. You have to use the Modding tab.
New boss same as old boss.

Sims are better than us.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 9:49 AM
It's not the same I think. I maybe blind, but I can't see the feedback forum.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 11:19 AM
Upload> Creator Feedback
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 12:38 PM
I know that it's genuinely only because it's new, but I don't like it. Personally I'm more into the kind of changes where stuff is different, but I don't have to get used to it

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Theorist
#7 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:54 AM
Is there gonna be a 'sort downloads by number of downloads' function coming? Would be useful.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 10:36 AM
All this talk of more options and no one seems to be interested in the alternative.....less options. Haven't you guys noticed that the more options you get, the less enjoyable a platform is? Same goes with the game itself.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 12:18 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but... I agree with you. Pi!

With so many options in each menu, it's easier and cleaner just to use the site map. Clicking on the 'Modding' option introduces a list so long I want to give up modding!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 1:21 PM
The.....Site Map?

insert signature here
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 2:24 PM
I just get confused looking at the site map... that certainly needs an improvement if anyone is going to use it. I like the "Upload" section but I'm also torn on the "Modding" section... it's too long of a list and, the forums sections down there are just... too much. Maybe just a forums link that leads to, you know, subforums needed for creation? Isn't the "Forum Overview" already enough for finding those?.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
The.....Site Map?

Currently Site>Site map or
http://www.modthesims.info/forums.php
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:15 PM
Wow. I've never seen that page before, but it's a mess.

insert signature here
dodgy builder
#15 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 4:44 AM
The menu on my phone is also completely different. I wonder what will happen to that. This thread is in the wrong place, it should be in the site issues section.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 8:33 AM
I am an if it ain't broke do not mess with it person. I am sure there are reasons that things are being done as they are, but it was so easy to go to the create tab before. Now that we have to hunt for things the site is less user friendly.