Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 12:16 AM
Default Novel writing dialogue
I have been wanting to add more plot elements to novel writing for some time now and it turns out this is very easy to do but the in game dialogue only has enough room for 1 new icon and I want to add 30 new ones. The dialogue has 3 pages that show 15 icons each so I need to add 2 more pages I just have no clue how to do this. I was hoping someone can help me figure this out.

I should also note that novel covers looks like it will have the same problem so expanding that would be nice as well.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 4:08 PM
1 is the limit, I tried altering the UI to enable more but the UI doesn't set the limit so it must be limited by the game's executable. For the bookcovers there is room for just two more but it's a bit more complicated than just adding the icons, you have to create the books and add them to the constant list and the behaves. I put together a kit to add the extras when I was looking into them, just change the textures in the attached file to suit your taste.
CJH_MoreNovelsKit.zip (460 Kb)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 11:41 PM
Well I guess default replacements will have to do for plot elements. As for adding new books your kit will be a big help.